NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are these Real or Fake?

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are these Real or Fake?
    Posted: December-04-2006 at 10:02pm
Pysche!! You guys thought you were gonna see some action, didn't you? I think at least one of them is real.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 10:09pm
You got me Reid!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 10:44pm
Funny! Is that a Donzi Sweet sixteen?
Scott
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 11:25pm
How many of you guys take the four legged friends out with you?
Jbear, you ever take yours on the water?
My pup loved loved it out on the water.
Reid,if that was a cat on that tube that's what it would be doing.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 11:58pm
Lake; jo the Tennessee Wonder Dog stays as far from water as she can. On the other hand, Miss Mindy my late springer loved the boat and the water.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 12:19am
Where are the boobs? i was mislead!!
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 8:32am
OK, So I'm starting to feel deceitfull, as Nate seems genuinely upset. Maybe this will right my wrongs. It's easy on the eyes and educational too, meaning you must read the article at the bottom of the photo. I'm feeling better already.

Scott; Yep, it's a '92 Sweet 16 - Original OMC 5.0 HO Ford, which belongs to my business partner and stays at our place.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 12:43pm
Thank you Reid!
I feel healthier already!

Jbear - A springer & water Oh Boy! I took mine to the lake the first time, he hit the water a just kept swimming. We had to get in the boat and go get him back.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 6:21pm
WHOOO HOOO!!! Thank you Reidp, I take back everything i said about you after being misled before. hahah

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 8:41pm
   Thanks Reidp.

I think I just added at least 2 years to my life.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 9:37pm
Cool, gazing at hot chic's for health! As long as my wife dosent think it's because they speed my heart up it will be a great excuse!
Work to live, not live to work.

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 7:23am
And I thought he was my hero for all of the CC boats he has!
Greg

86 BFN
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 11:04pm
Thanks for the valuable information Reid. I don't feel so dirty now. Here is Reidp instructing little Reid on why he should give up milk......
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 11:07pm

I don't see my image...second try...
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 11:24pm
Third try with the great instructions of Randy. I'm a little slow getting started, but look out after that.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 11:43pm
Reid: Thanks, I keep looking and I feel a longer life coming on......uhhhh maybe that is not exactly what I am feeling.

Nauti; Yeah, we had to watch Miss Mindy around the water, she would just jump and keep on going. Boy I loved that dog. Sure hope there is dogs in heaven. She'll be waitin' on me just like she was every night for 14 years.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 12:21am
Reid..Ive been staring at that photo for 3 hours now, and I feel 10 years younger..THANKS..
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 8:17am
JMurph, I think I've now changed my mind about giving up milk after stairing at those containers above for nearly as long as Mark has. And while I WAS captured teaching a youngster the finer points of beer drinking, I was at least doing it while wearing an NOA shirt.

jbear, my wife is apprehensive about our dogs being in the "gator-infested" water down there. I'm sure there's some water they can swim in without getting gobbled up? If there's water, they'll be in it.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 4:03pm
Reid; I know you have lived here and know what the locals say "if there is water ther is gators". You gotta watch them great puppies.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 7:31pm
Went to my friends camp on the Amite River and I had to get a shot. This is him and his dog.
RootRacing
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 7:35pm
RootRacing
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 7:45pm
RootRacing
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 8:33pm
any man that loves a dog is all rite in my book,singer song writer Scott Kirby; song title ;4 good dogs,"i dont want no two dog woman"describes me ,2 American Pointers(working dogs) 1 English Setter(house dog)...............boat dr
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 4:50pm
What is an American Pointer, one of them 1/2 english pointer 1/2 french poodle they breed down in RI?
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 7:47pm
root is that an original yellow hydro-slide?
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 8:39pm
Don't see too many hydro-slides any more. I was talking to a guy the other day who was an old school skier. Hasn't been doing it for a while. I was telling him about what a thrill wake boarding is and he goes into this whole story about pulling 360's, etc. Come to find out he thought I was talking about knee-boarding. He had never even heard of wake boards. Any.....thought it was funny.
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 11:34pm
Cool!
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 11:35pm
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 8:37am
Jeeeesus!!!!!
Scott
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2006 at 8:50am
example of less is more
Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic