NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OSU Florida............

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OSU Florida............
    Posted: December-04-2006 at 10:00am
you know who im going with
"the things you own will start to own you"
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 10:35am
Lots of great upsets over the weekend.
Undoubtedly shook up the BCS this year. Good Stuff! d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 12:20pm
I think Michigan deserved the rematch, but it doesn't surprise me. Spreads the wealth amongst different conferences, and probably stimulates more TV interest. I still think
OSU and Michigan are the two best in the country. BKH
Livin' the Dream

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 12:48pm
i'll go ahead and agree with BKH on all parts. Basically i think the main reasons florida got in was 1.) Michigan hasnt played since Nov. 18.. and 2.) the fit Urban meyer was bitching was enough for many people to change their votes....

the ONLY time you'll ever hear me say this... GO BUCKS!! OSU 40 Florida 21

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 2:20pm

A very good reason to fix the B.(c)S.
I don't think U/F will have anything for O/S/U
But thats why they play the game.
Who bet on UCLA over USC ?
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 2:29pm
Football FINALLY makes sense..........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 5:06pm
eric-its gonna be ugly imo......im saying bucks 42-17.........to all you gator fans, i was wrong about them having a shot at the bucks..........crazy upsets and bcs polls...
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 6:15pm
I am with BKH michigan was robbed. Big UofM fan here. So this is a one time deal for me also. Go Bucks want the score to be 40 to nothing.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 7:25pm
Michigan did not get robbed, they had their shot and they blew it, its Floridas turn. The BCS got it right this time! OSU has the best offence, and UF has the best Deffence! It should be a good game

GO GATORS
GATORS 42-35
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 8:55pm
I'll sure be glad when this football crap is over. I say it should be Wake Forest and OSU. Afterall they did just win the super powerfull ACC football championship.

Bring on the roundball and those 'heels!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 9:31pm
I agree Reid. Can't wait for spring training so we can watch a real sport.

Just made a bet with my Pastor. I do believe he is gonna be preachin' in a big ole OSU jersey!

DUHHHH.....just reread Reid's post. Guess he means basketball. Well I still like him anyhow.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2006 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Bring on the roundball and those 'heels!

gators will win that too
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 10:20am
its hard for me to say this... Michigan who?
and soon it will be Florida who? juat kidding you guys they are three talented pretty much even teams but..... I am from Ohio
Hey Reid, gotta couple of friends from Europe and they live and breath soccer and i have to pull thier chains and tell them it should be called kickball, they get mad
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 2:15pm
The last time we drove thru Ohio the news on the radio said the governors home caught fire and burnt to the ground . The good news was they saved the rest of the trailer park !   

"Happiness is crushed Buckeye Nuts"
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 4:57pm
trailerparks etc. we still have the best team and band in the land!........
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2006 at 8:45pm
Come on now Mark. I'll actually be pulling for the Gators against the Browneyes, as the Gator's No 1 QB is one of NC's/Charlotte's finest, so I must admit they've been a sentimental favorite the last few years. I did a 13 year sentence in SE FLA, so I sorta became a fan. But BASKETBALL?, Gator's done gone down twice early and everyone knows last year was a fluke since Duke choked. As soon as the Heels get their pampers on straight they'll dominate. I'll be down there in a few weeks (12/26) to hopefully hook up with you, jbear, and anybody else. John may have already picked a spot. Tried sending you an email but it wouldn't go thru CCF?? I'm at reidp@bellsouth.net if you get a chance to drop me a line.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 7:33am
hey waterdog, dont forget our river caught fire too
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 12:09pm

Eric -
    The Michigan/Ohio , Ohio/Michigan thing IS collage football !!!
                    Good Luck
                     waterdog
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 5:29pm
Ryan, im in there with you 42/21
alot big boys came out of them trailer parks waterdog, thanks for the luck
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 6:06am
OKay! I gotta throw my rock into the mix and run. As a die hard UGA fan I gotta pull for them gators as much as I hate them. WE all know tha UF has had UGA by the tail for quite some time. The SEC is one of the toughest conferences out there if NOT the Toughest. Don't think you will EVER have one go undefeated cause most teams are just too good. Therefore the gators had the tuffest schedule and deserve to be there over Michigan. Look at the schedules you'll see. Nuff said. Gators win! GULP...................It kills me to think this let alone say ity. GO gators.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 7:36am
I think after Florida were going into Dallas to play them COWBOYS lol eric
morfoot , i was surprised and they did have it rough.
i heard some mention lastnight of Hiesman trophy and in the same sentence OSU, you know the rest
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 9:47am
by the way the cowboy thing is a joke
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic