NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

michigan boys

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: michigan boys
    Posted: November-18-2006 at 10:10am
good luck today... you'll need it
eric    
"the things you own will start to own you"
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 10:35am
Michigan 28 . Ohio 24....go BIG blue

winner VS the Gators..
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 10:42am
I seen a good bumper sticker instead of go blue it said go blow, I thought it was funny
     osu 34   mich 14
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 10:54am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Michigan 28 . Ohio 24....go BIG blue

winner VS the Gators..

If you want the Gators in there Mark, I think you better root for my Cal Bears to upset USC tonight. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 12:49pm
gators have no chance...........yes our ohio state buckeyes will prevail.#1 ..ohio state 34- mich 28!!!!!!!!!!          go buckeys!!!!!!!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 10:25pm
red will be the word of the day today....
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 11:09am
We want a rematch - how bout it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 1:23pm
How can I say this without hurting your feelings...
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 1:33pm
GO BLUE!! great game nonetheless, just didn't turn out how i wanted...but there's still a chance.
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 5:13pm
yes next year nate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 6:46pm
haha, yeah def. next year. But every year people are always complaining about how the two real best teams in the country arent playing in the National Title game...& as of right now it kills me to say this... OSU is #1 and Michigan is #2.... there shouldnt even be any teams in the 3,4,or 5 spots because no other teams even compare to those two.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 8:50pm
Nate, USC is # 2 in the AP poll, The Harris poll and the Coaches poll, BCS is the only one that counts and has the Wolverines at #2. SC beat Cal this weekend (sorry BKH) and held them to 1 TD. If they win out against Notre Dame and UCLA they will be playing in the National Title game. Mich had their chance, and it was a very exciting game but they gave up 500 yards and 42 points. Next.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 9:58pm
I'd like to see a rematch. Was a pretty good game. Unfortunately, I think Darrel might be right. Let's see if USC can get by Notre Dame. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2006 at 12:24pm
i agree that if they win out, USC will most likely be in the national championship game, but with that being said, i'll also say if that should happen Ill go ahead & say Ohio State by AT LEAST 2 touchdowns...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2006 at 11:30pm
If I would have known this was the kind of topic that would emerge under the "off topic" section, I would have voted for it.

I don't want to watch a rematch. AND I don't think a team that has already beaten the other should be subjected to the same team again. It's bad form. I'm ND first and UofM second, but I don't want to see a rematch even if it doesn't mean ND isn't in the game.

There are still too many "ifs." Florida has to go to Tallahasee and play in the SEC championship. SC has to play ND and UCLA (who isn't good, but always plays against SC). Arkansas may deserve to go if they go through the SEC by beating LSU this weekend and FLA in the championship. I don't see ND going because of their loss to Michigan, but if you take the arguement of "who did they lose to," then USC should be out of the picture because they lost to the Beeves. Man is that a joke. It's like Texas losing to Kansas St. I just think if you're going to be consistent, then rank ND and Wisconsin 3 and 4 since their only loss was to #2 Michigan. Even if you say SC is #2 in some of the polls, they still lost to the orange OSU and Fla lost to them. It never makes sense, but it's still fun. I'm looking forward to the games this weekend.
GO IRISH! BEAT SC!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 12:56pm
Wow... i forgot all about Wisconsin, but i guess the same thing would apply there as well with their loss to UM... haha who knows what the hell's gonna happen anyways, I HOPE Michigan would get in, but we're all using human rationale here, & the BCS has never shown that before so i guess we'll all have to sit back & complain about it when they finally announce it...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic