Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Remove Cushions

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M _ Hillman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M _ Hillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remove Cushions
    Posted: April-26-2024 at 1:18pm
I have a 2004 Air Nautique 216 TE.   I need to remove the rear port side bottom cushion, to replace the skin.   Does anybody have the process on how to remove those bottom cushions?   Thank you, Marty.
M_Hillman
M _ Hillman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M _ Hillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2024 at 2:29pm
Please disregard by previous question.  Found the answer buried in a "how to replace your steering cable" question.   
M_Hillman
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2024 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by M _ Hillman M _ Hillman wrote:

Please disregard by previous question.  Found the answer buried in a "how to replace your steering cable" question.   

Now if you were to post the info that you found here in this thread, then the next guy would have an answer that's not buried somewhere else Wink
Luigibosco75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luigibosco75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2024 at 6:35pm
I’m the next guy….
I have the same boat and can’t find the bolts holding the 3 bow backrests and the rear bench backrest. I got all the other pads upholstered pieces out.
Thank you in advance.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2024 at 7:25pm
Hi new next guy Wink

I think the back lifts straight up off of the brackets that are mounted to the hull. 

I also think you'll get a better answer at planetnautique.com from Nautique Jeff who runs that site. He's always dismantling interiors for restoration and should be able to tell you both answers

Link to Planetnautique below

And here's a link to the thread where M Hillman probably found his information and there's some info on the back seat rest removal also. It's on the "other"site too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luigibosco75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2024 at 7:38am
I’m the next guy….
I have the same boat and can’t find the bolts holding the 3 bow backrests and the rear bench backrest. I got all the other pads upholstered pieces out.
Thank you in advance.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2024 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Luigibosco75 Luigibosco75 wrote:

I’m the next guy….
Thank you in advance.

There seems to be an echo in here.....read the Keno post before yours and you should find what you need in the links to planetnautique Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luigibosco75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2024 at 8:39am
Yes I was having difficulty replying to Keno. Replying to Keno…. Replying to Keno….
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2024 at 9:25am
I see, see, see.

You really will have more luck over on PN with a 2004 boat 

Here that's a really new boat, over there it's an old boat  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic