Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1998/1999 Windshield

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Otto Throttle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otto Throttle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1998/1999 Windshield
    Posted: March-30-2024 at 3:26pm
Looking for one not too far from OH!

Thx!

Otto
Otto
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2024 at 5:46pm
OK Otto.............you should know better than to write a post like that, giving no explanation at all about why you're looking for a windshield, otherwise somebody like me writes a post like this Wink

I have some suggestions for explanations you could use

I want a spare

Looking for a friend

It broke in storage

I was towing it home and it got hit by a bird, rock, tree branch etc. and broke

But anyways..............is it just the glass for one side or the other or was the frame damaged too?.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otto Throttle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2024 at 11:25pm
Ok … point duly noted….we have 3 (2)1998 1 (1999) 19’6. One has a bad scratch in it and will need to be replaced. My whole family likes things nice, and to have spare parts to on hand to fix things when needed! We also like original parts! Yes you don’t understand the 3 generations of us! Bottom line is I’d like to replace the damaged one, so I am starting the hunt!
Otto

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Otto Throttle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2024 at 11:36pm
Happy Easter!
Otto
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2024 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Otto Throttle Otto Throttle wrote:

Ok … point duly noted….we have 3 (2)1998 1 (1999) 19’6. One has a bad scratch in it and will need to be replaced. My whole family likes things nice, and to have spare parts to on hand to fix things when needed! We also like original parts! Yes you don’t understand the 3 generations of us! Bottom line is I’d like to replace the damaged one, so I am starting the hunt!

Here's one in the link, it has a lot of original parts attached to it so you'll have plenty of spare parts for the other 3 boats. Always here to help Otto. Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic