NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Everything good?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2023 at 12:40am
Cousin Donald today is your lucky day, and I don't think you realize yet just how lucky you actually are- but you will. I just happen to know a guy real close to you thats highly recommended and might even take partial payment in Coors Lite.  Works out of a garage on the other side of the lake from you and has his own tools -  You can thank me later, glad I could help.....

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2023 at 9:11am
10mm useless on my boat
swilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2023 at 2:39pm
No, not good. Boat has been unused for 2 years now but is inspected and turned over regularly. Life gets in the way and a massive rotator cuff tear didn’t help. Looking forward to next year. Hope to be up on 2 skis then.
1976 Martinique,350 Omc. 1975 Glastron/Carlson CV16,115 Merc.
MourningWood View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MourningWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2023 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by 67 ski nat 67 ski nat wrote:

10mm useless on my boat

^^^^^.  good one!
1994 Ski Nautique "Riot"
1964 Dunphy X-55 "One 'N Dun"

'I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"
1980SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2023 at 9:11am
Originally posted by MourningWood MourningWood wrote:

Thanks all for the explanation. Amusing, actually.
I made the mistake of choosing what I thought was a 'play-on-words' forum name in Mourning Wood, intended to reference the 'loss' of wooden boatbuilding via the Dunphy. Mourning, not morning. Oh well.....

Sorry to help hold the rudder in an off-course vector...

MourningWood thank you for explaining as well! Smile

Originally posted by Jonny Quest Jonny Quest wrote:

With the aging process, there are other types of wood to be mourned...

LOL
1980 SN Project
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2023 at 1:06pm
Gary, 

Yep, you can't find Coor's light in this area since he arrived.  The delivery trucks just take it too his home instead of going to the trouble to drop it off at the convivence stores.

I have recently been his wingman on a few of his middle of the week outings while he looks for miss right now, not miss right. 

I have aged five years since the two years he has been here. 

Donald 

1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2023 at 5:18pm
Thumbs Up  Donald !   Finally got my last one winterized- a non Correct Craft it took me almost 3 tanks of gas and 2 days. But now I think it's ready for winter.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
1980SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2023 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Gary, 

Yep, you can't find Coor's light in this area since he arrived.  The delivery trucks just take it too his home instead of going to the trouble to drop it off at the convivence stores.

I have recently been his wingman on a few of his middle of the week outings while he looks for miss right now, not miss right. 

I have aged five years since the two years he has been here. 

Donald 

LOL
1980 SN Project
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2023 at 9:17am
Originally posted by MourningWood MourningWood wrote:

I made the mistake of choosing what I thought was a 'play-on-words' forum name in Mourning Wood, intended to reference the 'loss' of wooden boatbuilding via the Dunphy. Mourning, not morning. Oh well.....

Originally posted by Jonny Quest Jonny Quest wrote:

With the aging process, there are other types of wood to be mourned...

LOLLOLLOL
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic