Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1977 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
HawRiver77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HawRiver77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1977 Ski Nautique
    Posted: August-27-2023 at 10:37am
I have a 1977 Ski Nautique, for sale, there is a question as to the original "Ski Nautique" letters on the side having a black outliine surrounding each letter decal.  This is a question I'm not familiar with, Does anyone have an answer?
RBC
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2023 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by HawRiver77 HawRiver77 wrote:

I have a 1977 Ski Nautique, for sale, there is a question as to the original "Ski Nautique" letters on the side having a black outliine surrounding each letter decal.  This is a question I'm not familiar with, Does anyone have an answer?

If the letters are in decals, you've got definite originality problems. They were painted on with Rustoleum at the factory with some black paint outlining.

Google "1977 Ski Nautique" and you'll find lots of pictures Wink

There are also a few 77's with pictures in the CCF diaries section.
HawRiver77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HawRiver77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2023 at 10:45am
We've had many Ski Nautiques over the years and other Correct Crafts.   I looked at pictures on google but found what looked like both.   The back writing at the swim platform is painted and faded. The side looks like decals, or could be just a raised paint maybe?
RBC
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2023 at 12:52pm
Original, what that guy up above said................paint, Rustoleum Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic