NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jump Seat 2001 Air Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
fanto3k4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanto3k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jump Seat 2001 Air Nautique
    Posted: July-03-2023 at 3:49pm
Jump seat from a 2001 Air Nautique.  Good shape. $175 plus shipping.

99airwarrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99airwarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2023 at 3:19am
I am very interested in your jump seat can you give me an estimate on shipping please 89433 Thank You Joe
fanto3k4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanto3k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2023 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by 99airwarrior 99airwarrior wrote:

I am very interested in your jump seat can you give me an estimate on shipping please 89433 Thank You Joe

Sure, let me look into it.  
fanto3k4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanto3k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2023 at 3:30pm
Not sure of the cheapest but UPS was more than FedEx.

I also can bring to Havasu area if you know anyone there.

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/online/rating.html#

18 lbs...  28 x 16 x 24 would be the box size.

• DELIVERED BY
    End of Day
    FedEx Home Delivery®

Base rate
    $76.75
    Peak - Additional Handling Surcharge
    $3.45
    Additional handling surcharge - dimension
    $20.50
    Estimated Total
    $100.70

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99airwarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2023 at 3:47pm
Thank You for checking but I can afford that much. I live in Northern  Nevada a long ways from Lake Havasu Joe
fanto3k4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanto3k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2023 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by 99airwarrior 99airwarrior wrote:

Thank You for checking but I can afford that much. I live in Northern  Nevada a long ways from Lake Havasu Joe

Ok, you are welcomed to try and find something cheaper based on the dimensions and weight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99airwarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2023 at 3:26am
Hi can you send me your zip code please thank you joe
wayoutthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2023 at 4:59am
You might try greyhound, many gas stations have greyhound reps.
They ship at a reasonable cost, scratch that, compared to the pri madonna's at ups it's a steal.

I shipped 2 fiberglass seats, each in it's own 24x24x40 inch box. Ups wanted over 500 bucks a piece. It's like some ups ceo's girlfriend found out about his wife and you gotta pitch in for the i'm sorry baby heres a tennis bracelot to make it all better.
The douchebags at the counter act like you should be honored that we'll ship it for ya.

This at the hubs, Don't get me going on ups stores.

For the price, driving to some bp w/ a subway that's secretly a greyhound station 5 minutes from home is worth waiting a couple extra days in transport.

h20ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2024 at 7:12am
I know this is almost a year old and a long shot, I just thought I see if it is still available...
-Scott
1999 Air Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic