Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found Nice Original 79 Tique For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found Nice Original 79 Tique For Sale
    Posted: November-02-2006 at 1:44pm
Hey Gang-

Was out driving this morning and found a nice 79' Ski Tique for sale. From the sign and from looking at it, it seems all original. White with red graphics. Here's what I know...

230 hp motor/555 original hours currently shrink wrapped/winterized. New seat covers, all original dash with correct guages/wheel. Gel coat looks good with a few small under the water line dents, can't find anything missing and lived entire life on Sunapee Lake. Seems resonable @ $3500 frogskins with original trailer. Located in Sunapee NH call owner @ 603.763.4772

Later-
NM
Nautique Mike
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2006 at 1:47pm
Mike,

Can you send me the details on where to find this boat?

Thanks!
-Tim
TRBenj@gmail.com
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2006 at 7:30pm
TR-

I don't know the seller. I just saw the boat on the side of the road on Rt 11 in Georges Mills, Sunapee, NH.
You should call the phone # listed in the above thread. That is the owners #, they can take it from there and answer your questions.
Best of luck!

NM
Nautique Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic