Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

reverse rotation distributor gears

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
KeithN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: reverse rotation distributor gears
    Posted: June-15-2020 at 11:28pm
Chev V6 & V8 and Ford 302 & 351W reverse rotation distributor gears in .500 for Chev and .531 and .500 shaft diameters for Ford can be ordered at aaamarine.com. Complete distributors too.
KeithN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2020 at 11:32pm
Reverse rotation distributors and gears only can usually be had at aaamarine.com.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2020 at 12:24pm

You must be the owner of AAA marine or his son judging by your user name and the info on the website

Having seen your website before and even having posted a link to it here on CCF recently, I,'ve kinda wondered why you don't sell a 351W RR HEI distributor, just a normal rotation one?

Does the normal rotation one have a cast iron gear on it or is it steel?

Is this a 2 piece shaft like the typical Chinese built 351W HEI? It looks like it.

It seems like a reasonable price for your Ford and Chevy marine HEI distributors.

I imagine that just like a DUI HEI marine distributor it "meets USCG requirements" but hasn't gone through the highly expensive testing process to say it's "certified"?

How do you determine that it meets the requirements?

I woke up feeling kinda curious this morning

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic