NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Suit wanted

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot Suit wanted
    Posted: September-23-2006 at 10:12pm
Beginner barefooter looking for a used suit at a resonable price. Size Medium Tall or Large.
Email me at chillyh2o@charter.net
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 11:50pm
I'll jump in here too. Barracuda get first dibs, but if anyone else is looking to get rid of a barefoot suit, I'm looking for a men's small for my son, and a medium or large for myself.
Thanks
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 1:09pm
And I make three. I'm looking for a medium or large as well.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 1:14pm
hey lake ,what size is your son /height/weight/my son outgrew his this year,he is about 5'7 and 160 lbs 16yrs old,is old one is availble.it is blue /yellow/with tiger stripes on it.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 2:48pm
93, my son is about 5'8 and 125, he's pretty thin, but he will begin filling out. You can email me more details if you like:
chuck@cornerstone4u.org
Thanks,
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 9:16pm
Dan: How in the world can your son be 16!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't your brother about 16?! Boy where have the years gone? I can remember when you weren't 16 yet! I must be gettin' old.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 11:56pm
hey jbear,john ,we must be getting old,ill be 44 next month;
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2006 at 12:24am
hey,lake i could not find a size on the barefoot wetsuit,it is in like new condition ,it is missing one of the leg closures ,but it must be in the storage shed where i keep all my ski eqp.or in the boat ill ask my son,it is a casad pro comp,sleeveless type ,how does $50.00 plus shipping sound.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2006 at 12:48pm
93, sorry for the delay, I'll take the barefoot suit if you can find the enclosure. If you don't mind email me at chuck@cornerstone4u.org and we can work out details.
Thanks, Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2006 at 9:41pm
hey chuck,did you get my e-mail.$50.00/plus 9.80 for shipping ,let me know dan in ohio.
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 4:16pm
Barracuda, Lake, and Keith, I guess in that order that you are looking. I have an American brand barefoot suit (short arms and legs) that I would sell pretty cheap. The chest is padded on the front, and the back is padded on the back and tush. It is size L. It has a blue body and creme sleeves. It's definitely older, I'd guess 10 years or older and is in good shape. I've always had visions of learning to barefoot, but as I get older and fatter the dreams are dwindling. Let me know if interested.

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 4:22pm
Copcraft, I'm definitely interested, you can send me an email at chuck@cornerstone4u.org.
Thanks,
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 9:49pm
Dave- I sent you an email about the suit- definitely interested.
thanks
-Brad
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:21pm
David- I got your email with the photos- I'll buy the suit. My email responses to you are being returned for some reason, but I will keep trying to send them.
Thanks
-Brad
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 12:06am
Brad

I will get it in the mail Saturday, or Monday at the latest. Thanks.

David
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 8:58am
Outstanding! btw- great naickname- copcraft.
-Brad
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 4:46pm
Brad

I shipped the suit out to you this afternoon. You should have it Wednesday or Thursday. I sent you an e-mail with additional. Sorry Chuck (Lake, I'll keep my eye out for another one for you

Dave
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 8:32pm
anyone still looking for a barefoot suit?..if so give me your sizes
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 8:20am
Ryan, whats the deal? Im about to order a new suit.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 10:18am
Ryan or Tim,
I'm looking for one myself. Doesn't have to be fancy (Tim - could be your old one). My guess is I'm a Large.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 10:44am
Keith, I agree- youre probably a Large. Thats what Ill be ordering as well- my old suit is a Medium-Tall... over the last few years it seems to have shrunk
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:12pm
I'm also looking for one myself if some group buy is going on. My current one has sleeves which drive me nuts so I'd like to get a sleeveless one, large. I'd definately prefer to go with a new one that hasn't been ... yet - I'll let you fill in the blanks there.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 3:44pm
Joel, easy fix. Get the Backfoot look going on, I knew he'd be a cut-off kind of guy.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 4:52pm
what about a group buy on some new ones?
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

My current one has sleeves which drive me nuts so I'd like to get a sleeveless one, large.

You been pumping iron again? BKH
Livin' the Dream

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 9:25pm
always!
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 7:43am
when you cut the belly section its time to give it up
"the things you own will start to own you"
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:52am
I also have an old Dolphin long sleeve shorty, L, most excelent shape that I will part with. Can post a photo and details in a few days.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
my4sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 1:53am
If anybody's still looking for Barefoot Wetsuits I have a couple of old ones, in good shape hanging in the garage that I'd be happy to sell.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 7:45pm
my4sons, I'm interested. Any idea on the sizes? I wear a Medium Tall/Long, not a huge selection that fit me properly. If you can measure the width and length (neck-crotch) that'd be helpful. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic