NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unbelievable !!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unbelievable !!
    Posted: October-19-2018 at 11:34pm
I mighta hada drenched em - good for her
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Faceplant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2018 at 11:25pm
Sad day . Last slalom run for the year . Still have the Superjet in though . Live on a very small lake . Only one fisherman out at the same time .Last run for the year - last corner and I can see my imaginary finish line . Fisherman decides to purposely cut in front of boat . Watching this while wife is pulling me . Usually she will slow down and my run is over . NOT today . For some reason my sweetie decided to become SUPER SWEETIE and kept going - I obviously hung on . Came within about 20 feet of each other . Michigan has a counter clockwise driving rotation - F*%&(*ing fisherman was going straight across towards us then clockwise . Irony . 1st time for the year on last corner of last run for the year . Unbelievable to say the least .
Feels like I am hanging 10 but in reality - probably hanging 6.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic