Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newly aquired 1968 Correct Craft Project!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
68correctcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68correctcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2018 at 2:35pm
How can I add pictures to this thread??
68correctcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68correctcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2018 at 1:45pm
Hello everyone! I have recently acquired a 1968 CC which through some research on this site I believe it to be a Freeport. My father inlaw purchased this boat as a project appx 7 years ago and it has been in his covered barn ever since. He received the boat with the engine pulled with a "fresh rebuild" boring block, new pistons etc. I will figure out how to upload pictures of this project. A lot of work.... and Coors light, have gone into this so far. I am grateful for this site and the information it has provided me already. I look forward to sharing my restoration stories / pics with you all. and I will surely need some advice along the way!! Thanks guy,

Pat

Here are a few shots of it coming our of storage, towing her home & giving a good pressure washing

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic