NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2000th post!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2000th post!
    Posted: August-08-2006 at 10:56am
Just wanted to send CONGRATS to Keith for the 2000th post. Mrs jbear thinks to many of 'em are mine!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 12:16pm
yes, congrats Keith! What an incredibly beneficial and fun site.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
David Adams View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Adams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 5:21pm
my hat is off as well thanks!!!
1974 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 5:34pm
JBear, Im not sure where youre getting your numbers. The post count at the bottom of the forums says there have been almost 33,000 posts to date.

Regardless, I think we all owe Keith a big Thank-You for starting and maintaining this site. It sure doesnt run itself- and its been an incredible resource for all of us!
tonydjd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonydjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 6:10pm
Hey thats exactly why I made a donation through paypal to help Keith with this great site hope everyone else help out a little.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 6:26pm
TRB; Right again! My wife the teacher says I never read all the way to the end of anything. What I meant was "2000 topic under general discussion". Anyhow it is a whole lot of C/C talking on the site, thanks to Keith!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic