Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

finished restoration pics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: finished restoration pics
    Posted: August-06-2006 at 9:23pm

Pics of my boat finished check it out.

boat pics finshed resto
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 9:56pm
Corey

What a nice job The seats look great and I really dig those colors too. I bet your a proud CC owner
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 9:57pm
Corey: Very nice job! Another save of a great old boat!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 10:23pm
It was a great week end cruising I even ran it with a 76 nautique thats all orginal. I made some new CC friends. Its crazy how many people would stop and check out the boat at the ramp or just driving by the lake house. A guy tried to buy it at the gas station. I told everyone I could about this great site and said we need as many cc fans as possible.

PS jbear is correct loud pipes save lives but also get the attention of chicks
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 10:25pm
Corey, very nice. I'm glad you are enjoying her so much. I know whenever I get on a lake I'm always looking for the old boats. They all have a story.
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 10:33pm
Looks good Corey. I'm sure you get a lot of attention in it.
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 10:41pm
Corey; These old boats are a chick magnet! Also you will never go to a ramp or a gas station without someone coming up to you. Ask the guys on your lake with their 50K boats how many times they get stopped and asked about their rides. Bet not as often as you will. Enjoy!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 10:45pm
Great looking old boat . Way to save the girl . I like the arm rest on the back seat.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 10:57pm
Hey Corey, looks great. Really liked the interior. Have you finished the repaint yet? I didnt see a picture of the outside after the restore. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 10:59pm
The arm rests are very usefull cupholders stereo remote for swimming. mainly so people dont spill as much on the carpet its always the loud mouth that goes in the back between the 6x9's and straight exhuast. The ar rests took a while to fabricate but are made of hardwood and should last they did add a lil wieght though.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2006 at 11:12pm
I forgot to comment on that all chrome shift lever I like that.
Scott
Cheaterpete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 3:28am
nice work!
Actual boat SANTE 210 from 2014
rmcdonald View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmcdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 3:58am
Nice Work Corey
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 7:01am
Cory, Sweeet! I could not be more pleased for you and the outcome of your project. I too notice and admired the rear seat arm rest and shifter. I can hardly wait to finish the 81.
Be skiin'ya bj
hasbeenskier
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 9:25am
Corey,
Killer looking skins !!!! Great retro job with some new functionality !!!! Fantastic job !!

Moj'
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 12:13pm
Very nice Corey,you are a credit to this site.

Munday
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 2:18pm
Looking great Corey! I'd love to hear that motor now. Maybe see you some time up there at SkiNSport!
Scott
Our 94 SN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 2:21pm
Inside looks great how about the outside?
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 3:51pm
Looks awesome. Great job! One of a few boats that I might enjoy riding in the back with a cold one more than driving. Something to be very proud of.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 4:43pm
Thanks guys, the outside looks the same almost Ill take some more pics so you can see the full chrome step ladder leading to the teak platform Im waiting on a chrome emblem for the back where the rub rail ties in. i think the emblem is off a ski 196 or something.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic