Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well, I know it’s not conventional

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well, I know it’s not conventional
    Posted: July-28-2006 at 1:21am
Depending on how big the catfish are and how small the kids I guess you could tell them the fish oil is sunscreen and the slow skiing speed is for safety. They'd never think of themselves as bait...
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 10:41pm
Funny! I probably havent made too many friends with the fishermen on my lake, since I'm usually out "breaking the glass" during their prime fishing time in the AM. I am however respectful of their space. At least I'm not tubing!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 10:34pm
Gee, I'd expect the funky looks to come from the hard core skiers BKH
Livin' the Dream

92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2006 at 10:03pm

When its time for a break from Skiing and Boarding, we whip out the poles and fish for bass. The ski platform on my '92 SNOB makes for an excellent spot to fish from. Much better than those expensive bass boats. We get some funny looks from the hard core fishermen, but who cares....
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 9:02am
I think trolling for sandies is the easiest way to fish kids,good luck

Munday
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 6:52am
Any time you can spend with your kids is good stuff! Enjoy!
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2006 at 5:58am
but i'll be waking the kids in about 30 minutes to troll for sandbass and then do some catfishing out of our old 17' mustang.

i'm taking the skis, just dont know if they will use them
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic