Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Key pad problem

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
klinderborg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinderborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Key pad problem
    Posted: July-17-2006 at 5:26pm
Hi I have a 2000 Supersport and am having a problem with my keyless ignition. When I enter my code I see the indicator LED blinking as it should, but the ignition doesn't "wake up". I know I'm entering the proper code, and the battery is at full power. Has anyone else run into this problem and what is the fix?

Ken
jkemper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkemper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 11:48am
Ken,
I am having the same problem with my 2000 air nautique. How did you fix your problem.
Thanks.
Jkemper
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 4:30pm
Use the original code hard programmed into it from CC. Then reset your code. For some reason the computer is not accepting your code. If your not the original owner call CC with your serial number they should still have the code.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinderborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 9:39pm
"J" I at first ordered a new key pad ($500). When that wasn't the problem I was able to return it to the dealer. Ultimately I had to send the "black box" mounted on the fire wall to the dealer. They "flashed" the memory, and returned to me. After that it worked perfect the rest of the year.

Good luck
Ken
9360SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9360SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 5:34am
I worry one day my keyless will fail even now is ok, any gentleman know how to connect a by pass key switch fow starting? for 01SAN.
Go on wakeboard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinderborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 9:14pm
Forget about the bypass switch. I asked the same question. The dealer says everything electrical runs through the computer (black box), so a bypass is not possible.

Ken
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 9:43pm
Seems like everything now a days is controlled by the magic box.

So reme,ber if you mis treat the box your fun is all done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic