Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

July 8th - 2nd annual Correct Craft Meet

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2017 at 10:34am

2nd annual vintage Correct Craft meet on Fishers Lake, MI - To be held on Fishers Lake please reach out to Philip Bolz or Jonathan Crabtree with any questions or concerns.

Food, will be that of burgers, brats, and anything you can throw on the grill.

Bring a dish to pass if you would like, not necessary.

People don't need to bring a boat to participate, but is always great to see. If you would like to bring your old vehicle, you can do that as well. We're all gear heads and would love to see what you have. Parking will be provided.

This is a special one, as you all know Greg Crabtree (my father) passed in February and holds a special place in all of our hearts. He was a best friend too many and a stable of Fisher Lake. One of the main reasons we're all so close in the Correct Craft community. We will be taking a cruise around 4:30/5:00 with all the boats in honor of him and would love all to enjoy if you can make. We all miss and love you Dad / Greg.

Sorry for the short notice everyone, I've been busy with everything. Please let me know if you have any questions.
https://youtube.com/shorts/D6xrs4xlDVY?si=uOaaduvSAlFcLOAU
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic