Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PSA of the Day

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSA of the Day
    Posted: July-10-2016 at 10:58am
I have been fortunate so far about going through a mental checklist before I launch to avoid any serious problems, and my kids have even got in the habit of doing it, but yesterday reinforced the idea of checking everything. twice before unloading.

We came back to the dock and I jumped out to grab the trailer. As I was waiting for a space on the ramp to open up a truck pulls up to me to ask if he could go ahead of me, so I let him. He backs to the top of the ramp and stops and gets out and then walks slowly back to his truck. I ask him if he needs help and he says yes.    As I get closer this is what I see.

He had forgotten to install the drain plug.   

I was impressed with the helpfulness of the boating community as number of us pitched in and were able to get the boat back on the trailer - not an easy task. Everyone was talking about how they had done it before or realize it is only a matter of time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic