NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

O'brien G2 Weapon, any good?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: O'brien G2 Weapon, any good?
    Posted: April-19-2016 at 11:57am
Check out www.Ski-it-Again.com, lot's of used gear there.
geecee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2016 at 11:48am
That's around the price point it's at and we are normally more expensive on these things plus I'm sure theirs bargaining room there.

I think a more aggressive ski would suit me might be worth a handle on it

Thanks
1983 Ski Nautique '2001'
-Chev 350 Mercruiser
-Custom Wake Tower
-Custom Interior
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2016 at 11:44am
I had a G3 Revenge, actually still have it, that was a very aggressive ski, super fast and it made you work on the getups. Believe the G2 was a level down from it so probably and "advanced" ski of it's day. Here in the states old slalom ski's have very little value, the boots are worth something if they are decent and not all dry rotted out, $50-$75 is all I would pay.
geecee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2016 at 10:47am
Hey guys

Im a wakeboarder at heart but love a good slalom session when the water is good.
Any of you familiar with the Obrien G2 Weapon, I know it is an older ski,, but I'm just looking for a step up from my vintage wooden slalom and my cheapie slalom that gets pulled out once in a blue moon.

And any idea on price point now, if its in good nick, I know the markets are hugely different but I can make a fair comparison if I have some idea on what you'd likely pay.

Thanks

1983 Ski Nautique '2001'
-Chev 350 Mercruiser
-Custom Wake Tower
-Custom Interior
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic