Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1975 Rainbow Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
tmartiniere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmartiniere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2016 at 9:46pm
A little update: I talked to Art at Correct Craft today and he told me he is going to try to find the build sheet for me. He said that from what he can remember that there were only 5 of the boats built and all with reverse windshields. He said that 1 of them is owned by an engineer at Correct Craft, one is in Illinois, I have one, and there is one more that he can remember. So out of the 5 there are still 4 left which is good news. He said that it was in fact the correct windshield for that boat. They wanted them to be different with them being the 50th anniversary of the company so that's the reason for the windshield. I'll keep everyone updated on the progress which is going to go slow, because I am doing most of it myself and I am running a business that sometimes takes me 12+ hours a day...   ScottZ is getting the parts that I need to try to keep it to close as original as possible but he does have an aluminum cradle out of a newer boat that we are going to install in the boat.
Tommy Martiniere
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic