NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Badin Lake Mini Oct 9,10,11

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011>
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2015 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by NauticoRico NauticoRico wrote:

Awesome weekend! Huge thanks to Greg, Sue, Kristin, and Kyle for hosting. Also, thanks to David and Ridgley for their hospitality and to everyone who came out to make it such a good time. Looking forward to the next one!

.-Rico

New member, first post, great name!
NauticoRico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NauticoRico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2015 at 2:52pm
Thanks Bruce. I've been saving my first post for Greg!
'72 Skier (Orange)
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2015 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

The green hull '73 stang is for sale if anyone is interested. ;)

Tim, didn't you just pick that boat up?? Whats the deal?

I tend to lose a bit of interest once the boat and trailer are running good and reliable... Green boat is pretty much there! I'll make you a real good deal, Moj. :)

Unless of course, Steve wants to trade me his BFN for it. That protec would keep me entertained and Sara was eyeballing that sun pad, haha.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2015 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

The green hull '73 stang is for sale if anyone is interested. ;)

Tim, didn't you just pick that boat up?? Whats the deal?

I tend to lose a bit of interest once the boat and trailer are running good and reliable... Green boat is pretty much there! I'll make you a real good deal, Moj. :)

If that was the case, you'd be down to a boat or two..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2015 at 4:25pm
Tim - thats why I have the Excels - Its ALL about pleasing the Ladies!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2015 at 8:16pm
[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2015 at 9:05pm
Greg, Susan, Kristin, Kyle, thanks a ton for the food, hospitality, and all of the time and money spent preparing for all of us to show up. Truly a class act, in every sense of the word. Thanks to everyone for a great time. Wonderful people, beautiful boats...Can't beat it! Also, thanks to David and family for additional hospitality!
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2015 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Public THANK YOUs to the following:

Greg, Sue & Kristin (and bf name escapes me) for pretty much everything
Donald on the grill
Joe for the boat & pulls
David & Ridgley Samuel for the hospitality

northcoastidol, jackiewdeen, & samudj1 for loading up all these bits into Jackie's pontoon. Under the motorbox are 4 spare tires

Jackie's Southwind? Say it ain't so! Jackie: once you get it done maybe I'll finally put mine on the trailer. A nice West Point Morfoot photo of a pair of SW18's would be a calender shot for sure. ...
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 12:29am
I was talking about my Jackie, not jackiewdeen. Her boat won't likely be calendar worthy. Ever.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 6:33pm
So here are a few more pics I took using the cell when my SLR wasn't handy.

Alan driving Kermit.

Fri evening run around....Here is a so-so pick of the Orange Ski Nautique

Only two words needed for this one.............."It's Quinner!"

Greg getting FULL use of the firepit.

Seeing as how she works around a bunch of women......Kim loves being just one of the guys!

Time to fire it up Boys!

......and if your gonna have a radio in your 1956 CC Atom Skier you had better do it with style......And it goes without sayin.........It's gotta match the boat.!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 8:47pm

I was talking about my Jackie, not jackiewdeen. Her boat won't likely be calendar worthy. Ever.

Oops, saw his name in the same sentence so naturally assumed
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 9:22pm
Does Wrigley know CQ was entertaining others?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 10:07pm
Riggs eats his own turds he doesn't care
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 10:31pm
Nice rides ..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 10:56pm
I agree.    And, I'm luving the beautiful, gorgeous sea-foam Ford pick-up.

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Does Wrigley know CQ was entertaining others?

Reid will need to have a SHOT GUN WEDDING for Skipper and CQ in nine months.. All I know is CQ was calling Reid his future father in-law all weekend . I doubt CQ will wear WHITE !

I do not want a puppy.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2015 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

I agree.    And, I'm luving the beautiful, gorgeous sea-foam Ford pick-up.

That truck was a Johnson Service Truck in the past for a boat dealer and the truck bed was painted the same as it is today. However, the doors were painted differently to reflect their current wooden boat restoration business. I thought that was pretty freaking cool. They have another one that has a hot rod engine that has a rusty body that the rust is sprayed in clear coat for that California Hot Rod look. It too is very cool.

In there Mooresville, NC shop, they have many old Race Outboard Alcohol Motors. It is like a museum. If you are ever visiting Reid, you need to get him to take you to his shop which is near the Boy's Boat Club. It is worth the visit. They open it up for the Charlotte / Lake Norman ABS Boat Show, the Thursday night before the show.

My 80 won that ABS Show (Best of Show) several years in a row since it was an original Cypress Gardens d*ck Pope Owned Boat, 80 Master's, Moomba Worlds, Sea World, Bush Gardens, but I do not like to talk about it. It was for the Plastic Division.

Donald .
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 8:35am
Received some pictures from Kristin's boyfriend Kyle last night - some good pictures to capture what was the event of last weekend - just might be some candidates for a calendar picture.
Rico
[/IMG]
HW on flip turn ski
[/IMG]
Joe pulling HW
[/IMG]
Some fine tuning on the Palmer
[/IMG]
Larry
[/IMG]
Tied Up
[/IMG]
Dock
[/IMG]
The Atom
[/IMG]
Dana showing us how it is done
[/IMG]
Alan not to be outdone
[/IMG]
Another Atom shot
[/IMG]
Dana Rocking It Again
[/IMG]
HW and TRB
[/IMG]
HW and TRB (again)
[/IMG]

More to follow when Photobucket permits
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 8:51am
Some additional pictures that did not make the earlier upload
Dana
[/IMG]
Some Excel Tuning
[/IMG]
Larry
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Jerry (A new CCFAN)
[/IMG]

Wrapping up Friday Night's Water Fun

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 1:38pm
Is that Quinner condemned to the tube/island of shame?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 2:04pm
WOW, Kyle's pictures came out great. I really love the photo of Rico's Orange Skier. He needs to get a copy of that picture and get it framed for his personal collection.

I will be offering 8x10's of me at a later date.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 2:13pm
Donald can I get a few wallet sized?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 2:21pm
Can I get mine autographed ?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 5:47pm
HW - Donald's lost weght - his picture can now fit in your wallet.....

(Good job Buddy!)
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 5:56pm
Never thought him and I would wear the same size g-string but we do! His locker is next to mine at Chippendales and sometimes we get our clothes mixed up.
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 6:24pm

Never thought him and I would wear the same size g-string but we do! His locker is next to mine at Chippendales and sometimes we get our clothes mixed up.

pics or it didn't happen! Once you post, I'll sell them and keep my eyes closed, could be a retirement plan
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 6:41pm
You guys joke - but Donald WAS wearing Speedo trunks at the Mini........ they were just larger than average Speedos........
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 6:44pm
I don't joke about male stripping. Serious as a heart attack.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 8:11pm

I don't joke about male stripping. Serious as a heart attack.

Yeah, 'cause if I had to see it, I might have a heart attack!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2015 at 8:46pm
Life is too short even without taking risks like that
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011>
  Share Topic