Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prop Needed!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
El Benno View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El Benno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prop Needed!!
    Posted: May-05-2004 at 5:51pm
I have just bought a used ski nautique boat. It has damage to the hull and the prop is missing. I dont have all the boat details but i think the year of manufacture is 2000. The engine is :PCM® Excalibur™ 5.7 Liter MPI 330 hp
Can anyone tell me which prop to get and where to get one please! I am based in Spain but am willing to pay shipping costs..

Many Thanks.
Ben
bennyhunt@hotmail.com
rasam@cannet.com View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rasam@cannet.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2004 at 12:33am
I believe your boat takes a 13X13 cupped NiBral. I have 2 spares and would gladly sell you one for $100 plus shipping.

Richard
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2004 at 3:35am
What is the hull number it will be on the backright side about 1 ft off the swim step. it will be CTCXXXXXA000 the Xs will be the serial number the letter A Jan B Feb etc. and the 000 is 2000 001 2001 002 2002etc With the Apex I din't think its a 2000 maybe 02 or 03
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic