Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The world is not a safe place at the moment...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

It tells me we really aren't serious, and this thing is going to get a lot worse than it is now. NOW is the time to let our military do what they need to do to get the job done.

My point exactly. Don't really want to see the .gov run up another trillion in debt myself. At the same time, I don't want us to spend that same amount of money over the next ten years waging a half assed war that does nothing but run up the debt, get our soldiers and citizens killed, and keep us in the watchful eye of all the other extreme leaders out their waiting to do us harm while we continuosly make ourselves look like we are uncommited to a cause. We keep arming all of these rebel groups for our best interest at the current time, only to have them turn on us later. It's only a matter of time before we see another large scale terrorist attack on US soil It's time to either get out or get it done. One or the other.

I like how they said today that they think they have ID'd the British ISIS fighter who is pictured in the beheading videos, but are not releasing his name because they can't say for sure if he actually comitted the acts due to the video not being focused on him the entire tme. I ask you this...does it really matter ? He needs to be buried, just like the rest of them.
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 12:02am
I think Charles Krauthammer said it best. The current US President vowing to bring the guy who beheaded the Americans to justice is tantamount to FDR vowing to bring the Japanese pilots who bombed Pearl Harbor to justice.

I am not sure our current president really understands that these are not criminal justice infringements, but, rather acts of war against the US. ISIS, and the rest of the islamic radicals, are at war with us, whether or not we are at war with them. I know our current president (it irks me to mention his name) is the president that ends wars, but, unfortunately, history has dealt him a different hand, whether he wants it or not. I suspect he is purposely doing a slow, plodding strategy that really goes no where, and that will last another two years, just in the nick of time to get him out of office, and let the next guy deal with it. I don't think he is really serious about decimating ISIS.
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 1:49am
How about we put a cruise missle in your front door and then tell us if it was serious or not
This is the life
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 9:05am
How about we let these fanatics win some more terrain on us... And in ten years you'll only have girls in burka's on your boats... Because sharia law dictates so...
Funny? Science fiction? But, when you realize that we have whole neigborhoods in various European cities and villages, that are already "caliphates", where neither police nor any other authority has anything to say, it really isn't that funny anymore nor science fiction...

I for one am not letting our freedom, where our forfathers fought so hard for, get washed down the drain. I for one will pick up my weapons and stand on the frontline, so you can all continue to go boating and skiing when ever you please, have a beer whenever you please, have girls in bikini's on your sandbar parties, buy the car you want, wear the clothes that you want and so on...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 9:39am
God Bless You, Kristof
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 10:50am
We all need to stand tall, just like Krisof.

It is WWIII, no doubt.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

We had the war won once! Maybe we shouldn't have pulled every last man out only to have to go back and clean up the mess again.

Very good point Dave,we still have people stationed in Korea,Japan,Germany,this short sighted know it all throws all our troops sacrifices for his own gain
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 11:12am
Sometimes when I'm walking around my yard barefoot, I'll get an ant bite. My typical reaction is to head to the man shed to grab a bag of ant killer. When I return to the antbed, I treat the entire mound because it just isn't practical to go after the one or two that caused me pain. I usually follow up by walking around the yard and treating any other mound that I see as I don't want my wife and children to have to deal with them.

Now the overwhelming majority of these ants did nothing to me. They were perfectly content to caravan around carrying 8 times their body weight in crumbs,dig new tunnels, etc., but they are incapable of policing their own so I do what I need to do.

I'd like to think that Muslims are more capable of policing their own than the ants that bite me between the toes. I think the only way to combat this is to enter these countries that are muslim dominated and causing ISIS type trouble...syria, iraq, iran. Enter them with the shock and awe bombs that we've spent trillions of tax dollars to develop. Make no apologies and explain that if that wicked nonsense continues, there will be more bombs.

Civilians will die, just as they did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but casualties will be unavoidable and necessary to kill of the responsible ants/muslims. Someone asked earlier if genocide was justified to prevent genocide. The muslims are the people who are perpetrating this genocide, so our response is a direct result of their aggressive actions. I would guess that if we unleashed the horror that was unleashed on Japan that the "peace loving" muslims might stand up with surrender flags and make some real efforts to distinguish themselves from the "few" radical muslims that are behind all of this.   Who knows, maybe they'd even pitch in to help root the bad guys out.

Either way, I want to keep that mayhem in the desert and away from here.

Sorry if the post offends, but as a country, we've danced around hurting anyone's feelings for decades and that's one reason we're in this mess.

Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 2:36pm
It's not just the USA in a mess, it's the whole world.

The only way it will be fixed is for everyone to stand up to the bullies.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 3:39pm
Oklahoma workplace beheading

where's my ant poison?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 4:41pm
As a German imigrant to the US, we came here and embrace the culture, freedom and traditions, and in the process give up some of our past traditions (yes, I still have lederhosen and like the Hoffman, but now only during Octoberfest and when driving my KITT knock off camaro...).
That's what you would also do when you visit a friends house, you respect and honor the owners way of doing things, since you are a guest.
For some stupid reason, this doesn't seem to apply to many radical muslim immigrants?
They are free to wear a burka in Germany and we are so scared to tell them not to, depite them being guests....
At the same time we pass laws to ban the Holy Cross from Schools, since it might be offensive...
F...k that. Your on my boat, guess what, my rules...
If the wiser/ stronger continues to give in, we will end up with fools/weak runing the show
So I hope we (as is in our combined governments of the West) wake up and stop this
1994 Sport Nautique
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 4:55pm
Agreed sir. Doing business in China and Japan you are expected to respect the values and customs of the country you are entering or you won't end up doing business with their companies.

Everyone is just too scared to offend anyone these days by the expectations setup by the liberal way of looking at political correctness and it could cost us.

Islamic people are very offended by women not wearing customary clothing as we should be very offended by Islamic women in our country wearing their customary clothing based on the activities of radical groups associated with their religion.

Islamic people have no reason to be offended by American women not wearing their traditional clothing other than that it isn't their standard. Our religion (or general way of life until recently) doesn't project a harmful demeanor towards people of that race or religion.

We on the other hand do because of the radical actions and overall hatred of their religion towards the civilized western culture.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Swatkinz Swatkinz wrote:

Oklahoma workplace beheading

where's my ant poison?

Thank God a good guy with a gun ended this man's stabbing spree. Can't imagine how many more people would have been killed or injured if they had to wait for the police to arrive.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

How about we let these fanatics win some more terrain on us... And in ten years you'll only have girls in burka's on your boats...

If it ever gets that bad i might as well buy a master craft for all it would matter
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2014 at 7:16am
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

If it ever gets that bad i might as well buy a master craft for all it would matter

- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2014 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

I for one am not letting our freedom, where our forfathers fought so hard for, get washed down the drain. I for one will pick up my weapons and stand on the frontline,

kristof,

You can stand shoulder to shoulder with me.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

You can stand shoulder to shoulder with me.

I will brother...

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 4:43pm
Time to revive this topic...

Attacks in France... Complete insanity!

ABC News

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 5:13pm
I hate that the press blows up things like this. These people see what they have done and feel good about themselves but worse other terrible people like them world wide say hey let's do our own!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2015 at 5:13am
I agree with you to a certain level Zach.
But should the media belittle it and report it as a "fait divers"?

Here in Belgium, people do not have a clue what's going on and go about their every day business with their heads stuck up their a**es.

Our Defence budget has been reduced yet again, because the average Belgian considers an army as 'not necessary in these modern times' and 'too expensive'... NATO considers us as the bad student in the class, because at this rate, we will not be able anymore to fulfill our missions as a NATO partner.
And what most of my countrymen do not realize: the enemy IS at the gates (to quote the title of a movie).

Reason why I mention this, is because this is the mentality over here. And because of this mentality of 'political correctness', 'tolerance', 'multi-cultural thinking' and what not, we created the mess we are in now. And if we have no 'soldiers' to defend our freedom (that so many of us take for granted) anymore, then who will?

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2015 at 11:41am
Kristof....I worry for Europe. I would say the enemy is not at your gates, but, they are already comfortably inside your house. As I write this, things are unfolding fast and furious in France.

As I understand, there are "no go" areas within France, England, and I am sure other European countries. They are run and governed as their own muslim mini-countries. How the H%LL can soveriegn contries let this happen??? I can't imagine a muslim community set up in the middle of NYC where our police couldn't go.

They are allowed to vote in these countries, and their ultimate goal is to win elections and set up sharia law for EVERYONE in the country. If Europe is not lost yet, I sense it won't be too many more years before it is lost. Very scary situations!

I would agree with you. Our political correctness has run amok, and things have gotten out of control.   
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 4:18pm
Kristof, I hope all is well with you!
1994 Sport Nautique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2015 at 6:41am
Everything is fine

But, all the liberal-treehugging-politicallycorrect-multicutluralminded-peaceutopia thinkers here in this country got a serious wake up call...

Let's hope people over here are gonna get their heads out of their a**es, as I mentionned in an earlier post.

Maybe due to what happened in Belgium yesterday, I will have less difficulty explaining that "they" are already amongst us and that we have to be vigilant.

Just yesterday I had a discussion with someone about the need for an army: The army is like insurances, always too expensive and seemingly unnecessary... Until you have an accident, then, your first call is to your insurance agent...

Well gentlemen, we had an accident yesterday...

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2015 at 6:57am
Oh and BTW, this is not the first attack our national intelligence foiled... Quite a few more that did not get mentionned in the press.

Due to my current job in the Belgian army, I have some more insights on Intel Ops (still low level mind you) than the average civilian

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2015 at 10:18am
Well, I really think the time is right to revive this topic and see what my boat buds think about the current events happening in Europe...

Situation in Brussels at the moment: they are on lock down. Threat level 4, which is the highest level in Belgium.
The rest of the country is in level 3.
Our Air Force Base is on alert and reinforced security measures drastically.

Good thing is, my job security is increasing exponentially these days... And in earlier posts I did mention people over here found it unnecessary to invest in Defence or Security Agencies, hence the budget cuts over the last years... Wake up call initiated!!

A picture to illustrate this:

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2015 at 10:27am
Have been wondering what you have been up to during all this and if you were ok,stay safe_____
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2015 at 10:34am
Well back in Europe and I can tell you, the immigrant issue here is way worse than it was 5 years ago.
The problem here is not a bunch of Mexicans doing odd jobs nobody wants! The folks here are really bottom feeders, living of the government with the taxes we pay and plotting to create havoc because they don't like us, our religion or our culture

Down from the soap box
1994 Sport Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2015 at 10:38am
Good to hear from you Kristof, sounds like total chaos all around you.
How many more of this type of situation needs to happen before people start waking up, random killing of innocent people is so out of control in our world.
Be Safe Brother!!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2015 at 10:40am
This is a video that says it all... It's not new, but more present than ever:

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly »

Two statements that really hit the nail on the head:
- "The peaceful majority is irrelevant"
- "It is time to throw political correctness in the garbage, where it belongs"

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2015 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Toertel Toertel wrote:

The folks here are really bottom feeders, living of the government with the taxes we pay and plotting to create havoc because they don't like us, our religion or our culture

Down from the soap box

It's an interesting way to wage war on a country and they must think we are suckers, (which we are!).

I've been thinking of Kristof as well. God Bless him. He's been worried about his country for a long time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic