Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bimini shopping

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bimini shopping
    Posted: April-23-2006 at 7:17pm
I am sure I could do a search, but I'm feeling a bit lazy at the moment and there must someone with a suggestion looking to get their post count up.

Where is the best place to get a bimini? (no tower)

Thanks.
Bob's2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2006 at 8:39pm
I bought mine from Overton's on sale.
Bob Ed
83 2001
Slicer Al View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slicer Al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 3:22pm
Ccskier16,

Why are you looking for Bikini top? I didn't know you wore those kind of swimsuits!!!

Slicer Al
Slicer Al
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 8:58pm
Al- I feel bad for your students. You better go back to school to learn how to read.

Has anyone had experience with the Westland bimini from Bart's? Does the cheap price reflect the product?
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 10:47pm
Bikini's! I should post my pictures of The Miss Hawaiian Tropic I shot last Monday. Hmmmmm
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 11:28am
I love covering the '80 with bikini tops. Don't provide much shade but means that the tops aren't on my passengers.

I bet Paul goes for the bikini cover also on that beautiful boat (what color is it?) of his.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
BenB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 4:03pm
Johnson Bimini. Best you can get.

www.johnsonbimini.com

JayG80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 2:19pm
I know this is an older post but I search old posts for good recommendations.

Just purchased a top quality bimini from GMI Top Design Heavy duty with the stainless upgrade. Very nice, but was surprised that the 3 bows are all center spliced. It certainly cut shipping costs for them. The bows are sleeved in Sunbrella so the splice doesn't show. www.gmitopdesign.com

$285 includes the $35 stainless upgrades & $25 shipping. That also includes the hidden credit card company's foreign surcharge of 3% because the product is shipped from Canada.

The Sunbrella weight was heavier than the bimini on my last boat. Wonder if there are grades on Sunbrella?
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 10:12am
The Sunbrella 3-bow bimini that I purchased from Overton's and used on my '77 Martinique was top quality and worked well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic