NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help On Pricing - '91 Nautique Excel

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2014 at 2:20am
Hello anson,

Do you have any pictures of the boat?

Perhaps a link to an ad?

Someone might be in the area that can help you inspect the boat before purchase. Even if nobody is in the area, there are a TON of posts here for pre purchase checklists.

With a little help and a lot of pictures, these guys can get you through just about anything.

Pricing a boat is very difficult to do without being able to see it. Get those images of that hot teal / pink interior on here.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
ansonsb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ansonsb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2014 at 1:59am
Hello Correct Craftians,

I'm new to boating and after my more than addicting river vacation last year at Parker/Lake Havasu/Colorado River. I have decided to go for the plunge and buy my first boat. I was about to make the mistake and purchase a D-Drive but realized a V-Drive is more compatible with the activities I want to appreciate on the boat. Without having pesky ballasts rolling around the floor.

I went to go look at a 1991 Nautique Excel V Drive today. The boat is a 2nd owner, 350 V8 (260 hrs.), 2 batterys, perko switch, tower, basic marine cabin speakers, bimini top, mediocre gelcoat, interior is the original '91 pink and teal (needs to be replaced), hull in immaculate shape. Needs a bilge pump.

The guy is asking $10gs. I have been reading that V-Drives in 90's boat are hard to come by. Not knowing if thats true or not what do you think is a reasonable offer?

Thanks in advance,
Anson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic