Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1969 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1969 Mustang
    Posted: March-08-2006 at 7:44am
Redoing interior of 1969 Mustang. Need tips on removing floorboard--how about styrofoam beneath? Does it need to be removed? Boat was in dry storage for over 15 years. Need driver and passenger seats. Would like to put boat back to original form. Pictures and suggestions would help tremendously.
bigwavedave
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 8:11am
Welcome bigwave!
There are a couple guys here that have done that floor removal thingy...Im sure they can help. There have been some pics in recent posts...
Can you post pics of the Mustang? We love old ccs! What part of the country you from?

oh, you might want to post something in the maitenance or General forum...more traffic there...Get those pics up! 62
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 10:54am
bwd...

I have done the stringers, foam and deck on a 67 Mustang...and have pictures. Send me an email and I'll send some pictures of the whole process. I'd replace the foam...over time it breaks down and becomes susceptable to holding water.
I re-did the seats in mine...I made a fold up rear seat (storage) and had front seat brackets made to resemble mid 70's Ski Tique. I'll send pictures of that, too.

juscar1@msn.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic