NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Posting Pictures?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting Pictures?
    Posted: February-16-2006 at 12:11pm
I'm trying to attach digital photos to a thread. I'm not having any luck using copy and paste. Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks,

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 12:33pm
go to photobucket.com. It is easy to use. To post pictures to CCFan, they already have to reside on the web someplace. Its easy to upload to photobucket. Then you just copy and paste the bottom address under your photo (the IMG one - you will see when you get there) to your post here. Photobucket offers pretty simple instructions.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 12:44pm
Thank you!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 3:35pm
Yeah thanks for the info 75! Had to see how/ or should I say if I can get it to work?
FYI ... this is a pic of an option every classic ski boat should not be without.. a fashionable yellow ,Wisconsin DNR fishing law decal WITH the built in tape measure!!!!

It was the first thing to go after I bought the boat!

oh, Ive also smoothed and chrome plated the optional galvanized gas filler cap!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 8:57pm
Steve; Sure am glad you gave that boat a new home. The PO sure didn't know how to treat her. Loved the gas cap!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic