NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot Shorts XL & L

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot Shorts XL & L
    Posted: June-21-2013 at 4:46pm
I have a pair of Vortex Deluxe XL shorts(never worn) and a pair of Eagle Ultra Flex Heater Shorts L shorts(worn once and washed). Just didn't like the fit. Was looking for more of a jammer style fit. The Vortex's have the side grab handles and a crap ton of full wrap padding. If had to guess I'd say 15 in the butt and 5-10ish on sides/front. Almos the exact same feel/thickness as the BI Iron mans. the Eagles are the slimmest of their 3 versions with 2mm all the way round(no 10mm butt pad). Looking for $40/obo on the Vortex and $50/obo on the Eagles. That includes shipping(Eagles from BFC are +$20 s/h making them $75 new).

'94SN Restoration underway...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2013 at 12:56pm
come on someone must needs some shorts. It does say "or best offer".
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2013 at 1:25pm
Post em on Ski-it-again as well ....maybe you'll get the nibbles you want there.....
trsulliv View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trsulliv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2013 at 7:01pm
Hey, I'm 33 inch waist, 175lbs and interested in one pair of your shorts. Which are the best fit? Let me know - travleing in Europe so may be a time lag.

Tim
Cheers,

trsulliv
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 11:42am
You would want the eagles.
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2013 at 2:20am
So I would be interested in the Vortex..... 36-37 waist ya think will fit in there?? lol Would you accept $25 shipped to 32821?

Thanks!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 12:18am
They should fit you fine, but I do have a guinea pig, err I mean ski buddy, that could test fit them to make sure. I could probably do $32 shipped via 3day UPS. Too bad you didn't post up about a week earlier, I was just down there for 2 weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic