NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 Buckethead Barefoot Race

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 9:36am
Andy, here's another one of you guys in Mike's Boat. Maybe Tim Footin' ?

BTW, Love the GoPro Video! Thanks for posting.

Steve
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 10:55am
^^^ that's definitely a NWZ but the first boat in question is a 97-99 TSCI'm going to guess its Jim Bragg's 99 python though
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 3:23pm
Was that Tim who got ejected out of the boat and then off the platform before/after his run, ouch.
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 3:29pm
I believe it was. I got a belly laugh out of that!

Hit It Mike!
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 9:08am
Tim,
That video was the Keystone Cops of barefoot racing.       I like how you have the boom and grab handle on the right side of the boat, yet your driver was picking the fallen footer on the left. When you went out the back of the boat, the guy in the red barefoot suit didn't quite know if it was by design that you were in the water.
Do you have any video from your Iphone? That should be a good shot of the other boats. I think we were two boats away from you.

Here is a pic of 5 of the BFN's that stuck around for the Sunday/Funday race.

Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

tbeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2013 at 1:21am
I still like the idea of a BFN calendar. I see 5 in Steve's pic plus mine. Need 6 more:)
Thanks.......Tom
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2013 at 10:23am
Tom, I'm with you, a BFN calender would be cool. My boat wasn't there, but it will be next year! It's a great time. If at all possible you should try and make it next year.

Steve
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2013 at 9:58am
Steve (86BFN)

Thanks so much for the disc. I had no idea what it was. I thought it was a sales pitch of some kind, until I opened it up. I have not gone through all of the photos, but will tonight. The ones I did see are fantastic.
If I wasn't in the race, I would like to be on that bridge to watch from that spot. Has to be one cool spectacle.

Thanks again.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2013 at 10:42am
Steve,

No Problem. I'm glad to share the memories!

That is a fantastic vantage point!
Weather permitting, I'm planning on taking my boat over there on Sunday afternoon to get some footin photos with my Boat. My nephew has a much better camera and is planning on coming over to take the photos. If you want more & better photos, you might consider joining us! (if it happens)

There is a boat ramp just west of the bridge in downtown where I plan on launching.

Steve
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Busted Knuckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Busted Knuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2013 at 7:42pm
to the guy or whoever knows the guy that ejected from the boat in the keystone cops vid - does he have some sort of shoulder brace? if so I'd like to talk with him

thanks

Dan T

midskier@hotmail.com
Volante Barefoot Skier built by American Skier Boats -
www.footngear.com
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2013 at 12:49pm
Hah...

That is me.

Steve,

Can I get a couple hi res pics??

Thanks,

Tim

86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2013 at 12:56pm
Not a Problem. just tell me which ones you want. PM sent.

Steve
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic