Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

88 dash insert

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 88 dash insert
    Posted: November-27-2003 at 3:37am
im looking for the insert that holds the breakers on the right side, bridges over has the stereo, key, horn, warning on the left. the dealer[sucky] near here says there is no more.but they arent interested in selling parts. they just wanna sell me a 04 sante.. will probably have to fabricate. any one know where i can get a sheet of carbon fiber? that would look better than stock anyway.
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2003 at 2:24pm
try the older dealers. the padded dash on the 72 separator was replaced with a soldid mahogany board by my brother. the gauge mounts had to be modified, but it looked sweet.
newbie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2003 at 12:20am
Talk to Wayne at 810-750-3500 (Silver Spray Sports in Fenton, MI). Great guy and knows his stuff really really well.
Brent View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2003 at 4:11am
I feel for you on the dash dilemma. Some punk thieves stole the entire dashpod with all gauges, igition, switches, etc out of my 1990 Ski Nautique from the water at night while it was sitting on the boat lift and I am having a nightmare finding a surplus or aftermarket replacement. there is only one OEM pod left at the factory and the local dealer wants over $2600 just for the pod and gauges,parts,,etc + another $1800 just to install everything into the pod with the wiring harness. Hell, I love the boat, but its only some gauges and switches...the wake is still the same for slalom runs even if I do have to start the boat with an inline hot wired toggle switch and steady out the correct skier speed using the rear view mirror and watching the direction of the thumb provided by the guy on the ski.   
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2003 at 11:00am
does your insurance cover vandalism?
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2003 at 2:08am
dude that totally sucks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic