Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nautique lettering and strips

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
fish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nautique lettering and strips
    Posted: January-26-2006 at 10:04am
I am having a busniess friend who owns a sign printing company to digitally remake the complete set of letters and strips for my 1975 Nautique I am restoring. It is a rare model with the red,white and blue colors with a Holmes and Moddy 351 HO motor.The guys at Southeat say that was a rare bread I am finding out. Someone painted over mine letters and strips with a solid color but you can still see the image under the paint ,but we are remeasuring them to correct tolerances so they will be as close to perfect as can be . We did a test run on a set in red and blue and they were really nice just a couple more adjustmants is what I 'm being told. My nautique has the continuios strip around the back but some models had a cut off at the back sides. We should have both types completed and ready to help guys out if sets are needed. They will be done in quailty 3M vinly lettering. I don't know cost yet but i will let you know (post it)when he tells me as he is a skier who just wants to help out a cause so it should be reasonable for the amount of time he is investing in it. Buy the way what a great web site as I am newby to it. I am getting some great help from fellow Nautiquers with restoring info. Thanks to all for that info and Keith how do we donate to the site to help out.
Thanks John k.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2006 at 8:13pm
Fish Keep us updated on the letters. If you want to donate go to the post called "Help CorrectCraftFan.com under General Discussion and that will tell you all you need to know.

jbear
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
fish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2006 at 2:45am
Thanks I will go and donate ,Thanks
Thanks John k.
timhays77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timhays77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2006 at 7:12am
Hey Fish!

I'm glad to have read about your restoration project. I'm in the middle of doing the same thing with my 74 Nautique. I would be very interested in your decal supplier as I will be needing the same set of decals in the near future. If you ever get a chance to send a picture of what your decals look like It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time!
Tim

timhays77@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic