Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 75 Torino (IS NOT)

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2005 at 9:51am
Ohhhh, going Mod on me eh Scott !!! hahahaha, Metallic Silver???? Niiiice thought !!I can see that contrast with the green.

But, I still have to say with that flat, forest green interior, the retro white with a green deck stripe and a new swim platform would be the bomb !!!

Hey, how about a solid forest green hull and a fine metallic light silver deck and the green stripe... man o man...

Whatever you decide, it'll be right !!! LOL.. Just get it up to GL this summer.. Oh and with proper t*tle and registration. We'll be checking those at the door hahahahaha..

Moj
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2005 at 11:00am
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

Scott...are you sure they did not have the torino in 75? They had the separator then....pretty much the same boat right?
Have you checked with Correct Craft?

not 100%...guy at cc said they didn't..but he told me he got that info. from someone at cc in Ohio..odd. Seperator does look the same...except different hardware mounted to the deck and....were there different windsheilds?
Scott
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2005 at 11:06am
Did anyone also make mention that the 75 literature shows the separator with an I/O outdrive???

The mystery continues.........

Moj'
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2005 at 11:13am
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

Scott...are you sure they did not have the torino in 75? They had the separator then....pretty much the same boat right?
Have you checked with Correct Craft?

Stang,

I also think it would be a little weird..but not impossable to have an engine that was built in 1970 (original engine) in a 1975 hull...of course that hull has been used since the late 60s...so it really comes down to a ID plate..CC most likley built several (if not more) thousand of those hulls an used them till they were gone.
Scott
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2005 at 1:06pm
1970 engine...I forgot your mentioned that!
My guess is yours is a 70 or 71 Torino...Year on the t*tle may be wrong...Happens all the time!

Now you can sign in as...Scott (75 torino ? Separator? Spoiler?, with a 1970 351?, 70 or 71 Tornino???????????)?

what ever...it's a cool a** ride!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

clrlaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clrlaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2006 at 11:19am
In 1975 that hull was called a Seperator. For a couple years, I believe 68,69 they were called Spoilers they were the first to have the bubble windshield, They had 351 holman-moodys, but rarely ever mentioned just how much HP they had.There were 2 on clear lake,Indiana they would push close to 60 mph and were LOUD. One of them is still around.You might call Ken Mellon at Mid-West Correct Craft For more Info, there were quite a few that came through there. Thier located in Angola,Indiana
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic