Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AL TYLL SKIER

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AL TYLL SKIER
    Posted: April-06-2004 at 6:10pm
i talked to a friend of mine today,[yes i do have a few left ] he is the original owner of a beautiful,mint,1968 al tyll skier. since my friend,dick is getting up in the years he hasn't used it much in a few years and would allow someone to adopt it,but only to a good home.after presenting my resume-photo album of her sister my barracuda undergoing restoration,i think,hope he's convinced i could provide her with the very best of care.
how much you thinkin bout askin dick?
i don't know,6500 maybe.
i'll have you a check this afternoon!
well,let me think about ken.i'll let ya know

wish me luck boys !!!
kenny g
scott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2004 at 2:59am
Good luck!
1971(I think :-) Skier
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2004 at 9:06pm
Sounds like a deal. Is it red like the one listed here for sale? And what engine does it have? I feel like it's Christmas come early. My fingers are crossed.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

66polyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66polyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2004 at 10:22pm
I can't wait either, I live closest to him! NA NA, NA NA, NA NA .
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2004 at 1:27pm
it's red,red & white interior with white AL TYLL graphics on the hull.318 chrysler.
exact same boat as the barracuda ss,only a different name.
i'm gonna bug him till he lets me have it !
then i'll have to find a comfortable home to store it for a little while cause i just don't have the space for another boat.
kenny g
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2004 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by kenny g kenny g wrote:

then i'll have to find a comfortable home to store it for a little while cause i just don't have the space for another boat.

Okay, you talked me into it. I just happen to have enough room in the shop for one more boat. Of course there is one condition on this. . . . . . Need I say more????

Seriously, if it's something you really want, I hope you get it!

Don
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2004 at 11:19am
i can certainly understand how difficult this decision could be for the old boy.
afterall he's owned this boat 36 years.
wife wanted a new pontoon 2 years ago,and that's the only boat they use.
money is not an issue.
sometimes it's just hard to let go!

thanks guys !
kenny g
FA4nier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FA4nier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 1:38am
We owned a 1966 Al Tyll Skier, bought used in 1969 for $1800.00. I recall it inside and out, as I was a teen, had it a few years, first engine I ever rebuilt. That 300 CI,
202hp engine was a buick block, aluminum as I recall.

1966 Al Tyll Skier owner
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 11:14am
Good luck - hope it works out for you. You will have a real collectors item.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 11:38am
Kenny g, you gotta change your name, every time i see your name i hear flutes, or are those bassoons,
"the things you own will start to own you"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 11:59am
You guys realize this thread is over 3 years old, right?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2007 at 12:09pm
Too early in the morning to pick up on such details Tim. Kenny G is probably out enjoying his new Master Craft by now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic