Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help....

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Gurglin Water View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gurglin Water Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help....
    Posted: December-01-2005 at 9:36pm
Hey there Correct Craft Fans...
I've been ease droppin for the past six months, in search of a older cc. Not too old a good beginer project, i'm thinkin around late 70's. Something that would be easy to find parts for and fairly easy to work on. I've been checking e-bay on the hour and all the local marinas in the ares, Atlanta Ga. Also off course this site. Y'all sound like a great bunch of guys, and was wondering if any of ya might have a few suggestions.. Always love these boat a kid, nothing beats the sound and the look these things... Thanks...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2005 at 10:45pm
Do you know what model you are after ?
A good first time project might be one that is already running well and solid ...hull and stringers...but needing new floor and interior.
Can find those for $3500.00 - $5500.00 Range

If needing stringer work ,gel work etc...$2000.00 - $3000.00

When you find one you want to take a look at...post a check list question.We can add our 2 cents worth on what you should look for when checking one out!There are other posts dealing with that.

Best of luck...always like to see another diary addition and welcome a new owner!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2005 at 10:55pm
See page two on the for sale section...1980 Ski Nautque
Owner...Paul Carpenter Jr.
Looks like a nice boat @ a very good price...needing a little tlc...located in NC.
Don't know if still available???
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

79skinautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2005 at 11:11am
Just wondering if you purchase a boat do you plan to use it on Lake Lanier. I have a 79 ski nautique and would like to see more of these old boat on Lanier. All summer I had only seen 2 other old school nautiques on the lake and they were the early 80's models. The last time I was down at Lanier Liquidators in Cumming they had a Ski Tique, so you may want to check it out.
Tate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2005 at 12:34pm
I don't know if you're interested in a center console but my friend has some current personal issues and has to sell his '76 Tobago. This is the model that's identical to the Fish Tique of later years. It runs strong and really only needs new upholstry (I think). Just a little inside info. for anyone really who might be interested. I think he'll let it go for $4000.00 w/ trailor.

Tate
Tate
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic