Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

parting out 1980 ski nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2012 at 9:37am
hello keith can you call me about seat frames i need both.330-524-6983 or send me an e-mail at ccsnpb@sbcglobal.net with your number so i can contact you thanks dan in ohio.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
diggit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diggit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2012 at 11:17am
Hi Keith

Do you still have the ampmeter gauge? If so, I'm interested in that item. I'm also looking for a rear seat, if you have that still.

Thanks
Dug
Nelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2012 at 12:07pm
I noticed you had the carb listed in the begining of the thread, if its still for sale let me know which one it is and if it needs a rebuild. You can email if you want nelsonpeters@roadrunner.com

Thanks
1986 Ski Nautique 2001
gugi55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gugi55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:35am
I am looking for a ski pylon do you still have it and how much are you looking for

Paul

gugi55@hotmail.com
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by gR@HaM gR@HaM wrote:

Thanks Keith $170 should now be in your account

Keith, did you get those parts sent out ok? Nothing recieved yet.. thanks
'82 Ski Tique
keithvan77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithvan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 10:04pm
Yes they were sent. Probably going through customs
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2012 at 10:16pm
nice one, thanks!
'82 Ski Tique
81 tique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81 tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2012 at 11:01pm
Do you still have the manifolds and risers?
Thanks
'81 Ski Nautique
New Hampshire Seacoast
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2012 at 3:25pm
Keith, I got the motor box this am thanks for dropping it off for me that worked out perfect and only cost me 80 bucks for freight
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2012 at 11:22pm
Keith,

I think I am waiting in line for a shipped price to me for the manifolds and risers. The photos look like manifolds and risers!! Send the price to Todd Benjamin, @ pyramidguy1@hotmail.com.

Thanks, Todd
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2012 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

Keith, I got the motor box this am thanks for dropping it off for me that worked out perfect and only cost me 80 bucks for freight

How was it shipped?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2012 at 2:04am
Southeastern Freight Lines to my work on a pallet for 80 bucks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2012 at 2:06am
I used our company account since SEFL is one of our main carriers we use Old Dominion too
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2012 at 8:29am
Originally posted by keithvan77 keithvan77 wrote:

Hi Keith, did they give you a tracking number by any chance?
'82 Ski Tique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2012 at 7:43pm

Originally posted by keithvan77 keithvan77 wrote:

Hi Keith, did they give you a tracking number by any chance?

Keith, has been 5 weeks since sending payment and parts haven't arrived, did you get a tracking number or anything I can use to chase up?
'82 Ski Tique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2012 at 7:11am
Keith, you visited the site yesterday why are you ignoring my numerous PMs, emails, voicemails..
'82 Ski Tique
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2012 at 4:31pm
That's pretty ***************ed up Graham......

Hope ya get your stuff.
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
John1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2012 at 2:03pm
Just wanted to know if you still had carb and how much to ship to Canada T7X 1L4
John1971bm
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2012 at 8:50pm
Good luck..
'82 Ski Tique
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2012 at 10:26pm

Keith, you visited the site yesterday why are you ignoring my numerous PMs, emails, voicemails..

Yea thats not too cool. Keep us informed Graham
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Dadof8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dadof8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 1:57am
Keith, Do you still have the manifolds, and do they possibly fit the 302 ford on the 77 Ski Tique? Thank, Newbi
Make each day on the water last as long as possible. Unless it's because the boat died. 77 Ski Tique 302 Ford
Twothousandone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twothousandone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 3:31pm
Keith, old thread, but do you still have the strut and driveshaft assembly, and would they fit on a 1985 2001....thanks!
frogger88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2013 at 1:49pm
Hey Keith,

Do you happen to have the motor box hinges still?
blakest4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blakest4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2013 at 1:43am
Hello Keith, I would like the drivers seat frame. My email is blakest4@hotmail.com and phone is 479-871-0505. please email,text, or call me. thanks, Blake
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2013 at 5:17am
I suggest you are very careful giving keith vanlandingham your money, he ripped me off and after getting in contact numerous times via email, phone, CCF, I never got a reply
'82 Ski Tique
pumpdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pumpdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2013 at 10:49pm
Do you have the steering cable?
Thanks, Chad
Chad Lankford
kelly mac 67 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly mac 67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 9:45pm
Do you still have tack oil amp gauges? If so do you have pictures?
Kelly Mac
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 10:32pm
Why did you bugger Graham? That wasn't very nice. Did you even have the decency to offer him a reach-around?
Well?
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Dan in CT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan in CT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 11:17pm
Do you have a working horn?
rex minton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rex minton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2013 at 11:13am
IAM SORRY BUT I DONT KNOW MR.GRAHAM HAVE GOOD DAY
rex minton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic