FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft Owners Reunions - 2004

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft Owners Reunions - 2004
    Posted: March-18-2004 at 1:48pm
Here are the 2004 dates for the Correct Craft Owners Reunions.

San Antonio, TX - Sea World - May 1st, 2004
Orlando, FL - Sea World - May 15th, 2004
Cedar Point, OH - Cedar Point - June 19th, 2004

Get more information and register

Spring is almost here!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
ReidP View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReidP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2004 at 10:54pm
Regarding the reunions, I posted the idea some time back of some of us getting together for a cruise while in town for a respective reunion. Not one response! Come on guys, don't drag that boat half way across the state or the U.S. and not give it a splash! There is some super cruising around and north of the Orlando area, and although I've never been to this Ohio location, I hear it has something to offer as well. If anyone's interested, first in Orlando, let's get something organized. I know of neat place right on the water with very reasonable accommodations in cottages where you can dock the boat right outside your door, in a covered slip. Myself and another boat will be there.           
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2004 at 4:48pm
I plan on being there. I posted a note a couple of weeks ago about the reunion in Orlando and no one responded. It would be nice for some of us to meet together while we are there!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2004 at 9:21pm
Thanks Scott. Sorry I missed your earlier post. When we go down there, we stay in Astor, right on the St Johns off HYW 40. It's 45-60 minutes from Sea World. The cottages, at roughly $60 per nite/2 persons, are right on the water. They have cottages for up to 6 persons. One block from the public launch and a great restaurant-bar. Two more restaurants VERY close by on the river. Miles of pristine cruising and the crystal clear Silver Glen Springs to anchor in. So if no ones ever boated in this area, it's great. I lived in South Florida for 13 years and never knew it existed. There are actually several other places to stay close by as well. If interest is there, I'll send out the list of names and numbers for these locations.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Duck Soup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duck Soup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2004 at 1:21am
How about the Northeast ?
Duck Soup
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2004 at 2:58pm

DALE. check out my post 3rd page in general discussion,feb-25th . if enough campers reserve soon we could get a group rate.
campground is close to the water and withen walking distance to the park &reunion site.
i've already reserved a site from june 12th to 20th
question? what keith posted said $7 in advance of the reunion $12 per person 1 week b-4 the event
what i printed from the request form said $20 per person $25 the day of the event.

so i guess i'll call rachael 903-882-8593 & find out the "CORRECT" amount to send in.
hope to meet a lot of you guys there.
kenny g

REIDP please don't forget the AFB we talked about.
you never did mention what you wanted for it .
kenny g
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2004 at 11:39pm
That does it! I want to go to Orlando AND Ohio. If they'll allow us to bring our two chocolate children, we're in. I have no clue as to what the local waters are like but hopefully offer some nice calm water cruising. Someone clue me in. Is it all camping or do they have rentals as well? I guess I can call Rachael.

Kenny, If I can make it to Ohio, the AFB is FREE. Otherwise it's just cheap.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2004 at 8:26am
yes reid,bayshore estates dose have park model rentals.they sleep 6 with 2 additional permitted on the porch at $10 per nite.
all i have it says 2 and 3 bedroom park model rental units available.and they go quick during the summer months.
1-800-962-3786

tryan said he's bringin james,so i guess it'll be ok.
kenny g
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2004 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Duck Soup Duck Soup wrote:

It would be great to have a Correct Craft Owners Reunion in New England. I'm sure it's a lack of interest in the past.

Maybe CorrectCraftFan.com can help. How many Northeasters out there?
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2004 at 12:23am
Keith,
If the interest doesn't come for a NE reunion, then we'll all pitch in and buy you airfare for a trip to Sandusky or Orlando. You're worthy for keeping up this site. That was tryan Tom's idea. 79Nautique seconded it. Thanks as usual.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2004 at 12:00pm

great idea guys !
i'll kick in a few $$
who wants to take charge of collections ?
kenny g
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2004 at 5:07pm
That is very nice of all of you. It would be great to experience a reunion and meet you all in person.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2004 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Originally posted by Duck Soup Duck Soup wrote:

It would be great to have a Correct Craft Owners Reunion in New England. I'm sure it's a lack of interest in the past.

Maybe CorrectCraftFan.com can help. How many Northeasters out there?

I am 100% for a New England/Northeast reunion! I live in NYC and ski in CT, so there aren't many Correct Craft places around here. A reunion up here would defenately be nice!
I Nautique, therefore I am.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2004 at 7:21pm
sounds good to me- I'm in central MA, would be willing to trailer about a hundred miles away- Unless you want to have the reunion on my lake- hahahaha
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2004 at 7:34pm
Sounds like we're getting some momentum behind a NE Reunion!

I'll setup a registration form in a few days and we'll see if we can start to get people committed. If we get a critical mass, we can then try to narrow down locations and dates.

Thanks,
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2004 at 1:28pm
Well, it doesn't look like I'll be heading to San Antonio or Orlando this year. I was hoping that those who attend either wouldn't mind spreading the word about CorrectCraftFan.com. Anything you can do would be much appreciated.

Maybe I'll be able to attend Cedar Point, we'll see. And who knows, we may have enough interest for a NE reunion.

Thanks everyone,
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
pete gardiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete gardiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2004 at 11:03pm
What'ta-bout Us Out-West ?

Any plans for a "West-Coast" reunion ?
I know there boats in Washington, Oregon &
California. Or is this just an "East-Coast"
club ? Pete Gardiner (Seattle)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic