NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft's Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2011 at 5:26pm
The late/no reply would be annoying, but good luck with the other manufacturers!
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2011 at 5:14pm
I have owned Correct Craft's for the past 10 years most recent one 2006 210 Team. The warranty ran out at the beginning of this summer, shortly after that hugh cracks showed up in most of the cushions. I contacted CC, they asked me for pictures, took them and sent them to CC. I had to contact them at least 6 times becuase they would no answer me, today I received an email. See below their response.

I'm sorry there is nothing I can do about this. My problem with this is, the upholstery dept is already overwhelmed with production for the 2012 model year as well as legitimate warranty claims. To add additional seats out of good will is not something I can do in good conscience.

I am in the market for a new boat, but after this response my last CC, afterall we are buying customer service when we purchase anything. This is the most disappointing answer I could have received.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic