NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft's Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft's Customer Service
    Posted: July-21-2011 at 2:49pm
Not quite sure if this is just a cage rattler or what. My thoughts are the rips in the upolstry did not just occure the day after the warranty went out.
Why did this not get attended to when these rips and splits first appeared before the warranty went out? Nautiques just replaced a coming pad skin on one of my customers 206 with a smile and a thank you. They also just replaced a skin on my 200 with no accusation nor drama both transactions were done with very good satsifaction from Nautiques customer service.
Thanks Ron, and Bruce!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

What it is is Libel.. probably actionable since there is no truth component to the defense. Made up crap, which will show up in a google search for anyone looking to check on CC's customer service reputation before buying a boat. They probably wont read enough to realize that the Rev is basically a Joke and therefore harm will have occured to CC. The thread aught to be deleted and the ip address and account info of the poster should be kept should CC want to take up the cause.

IMHO

Well said.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 1:44pm
When someone's first post is about bashing someone or something it's a pretty good sign they aren't on here for advice or to make friends. Good idea to delete the thread.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 1:40pm
These last two posts...

+1
+1
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 1:33pm
What it is is Libel.. probably actionable since there is no truth component to the defense. Made up crap, which will show up in a google search for anyone looking to check on CC's customer service reputation before buyina a boat. They probably wont read enough to realize that the Rev is basically a Joke and therefore harm will have occured to CC. The thread aught to be deleted and the ip address and account info of the poster should be kept should CC want to take up the cause.

IMHO
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 1:13pm
As a rule the CCFans are a pretty good bunch of guys. In the 200 OB thread a week or so ago, someone said the CCfans were not as polite as they should be. Normally I am all over that opinion, and it annoys me when a CCFan gets rude and inconsiderate and resorts to name calling. There is no need for or room for that here. However, sometimes some folks just seem to ask for it. No one was unsympathetic with the 200 OB guy's problem, it was his attitude after people offered opinions/help that got him in trouble. Same with this guy, people were sympathetic to the problem until his attitude started showing through. Clearly he gets his thrills out of stirring things up, including telling half the story, just like his thread over on PN. So although it is unfortunate that sometimes good CCF members do get out of line, as a rule we are a good bunch, but every now and then, someone is going to come along that just seems to "ask for it". I can't say that I am particularly sad that the rev is going away for 5 years. Good luck to him. Sounds like he would fit in better over at PN anyway....although they didnt seem to think much of him either.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 12:48pm
This is just one thread of where you miss 79's insight
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 12:08pm
Just had to return 1 more time, see you all in 5 years.
The Rev
IntelSoftApps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntelSoftApps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 8:23am
Dude, your boat looks like it has been sitting outside for the past 4 years with out a cover. I know many people who don't take the best care of there upholstery, but there's looks 100 times better than your crap. Yours looks like it sits outside in the cold then dries up during the day. And it shows. Your 5 year old boat looks like a piece of crap. Something that you would post for sell and no one would buy it. But hey, its your boat...

No wonder why CC said that when you sent the pics.that's probably why they didn't respond until you slammed them. They were probably thinking, "this Guy is a waste of our time. Doesn't even look like he cared for the boat". They also probably got a good laugh out of it as well...

Anyways, have fun with your mastercrap, maliboo, or gayliner

Wonder what resell value you will get for your boat?
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 9:32pm
hey whats that guy doing to my wife with my belly
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 8:05pm
....in his later years.
Doug
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 7:53pm
The Rev's birthday BASH.

team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 7:50pm
No I believe you to be a dull and lifeless person, and that's coming from the Rev.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 7:49pm

I've got a great sense of humour, if that's your idea of fun don't bother inviting me to your next party.
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 7:48pm
No I am The Rev
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 7:46pm
coreycluster in disguise?
Doug
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 7:43pm
Come on let's have a little fun.
You guys are way too serious and way too boring.
You must admit got things going a bit.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 7:28pm
Tim!!! Do know the history of the Notorious R.E.V?

EDIT: sorry, just read the thread on PN in 2006. Interesting stuff indeeed.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 7:23pm
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 6:36pm
Yeah Joe, like stop trying to act all like smart and stuff. Huh Huh Billy said turd. Poo Poo
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:39pm
Hope you are true to your word....

Your kinda like a turd, they will soon float to the top. But if you do not keep poking at it the smell will soon go away....see ya
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:37pm
Stay thirsty my friend.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:34pm

Bye
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:31pm
My last farwell from The Rev., it's been fun but gotta go pick up all my chicks now.
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:26pm
SPS?
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:24pm
You are so frickin weird Team!!! A/S/L? ;) let's video chat

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I bet you get all the chicks.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:19pm
If it's boring leave, your contributions are boring and unfruitful. You love it and you know it. So stop acting like you are more intelligent than you are, stay here and have some fun, you troll.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:16pm
Stop feeding the troll.. this is boring..
A. Dont come to a forum that you have never contributed to in any meaningful way just to bash the product at the center of the forums being.

B. I dont see anything wrong with the response from corporate that you quoted.. they apologized and stated they just werent in a position to do something for you. If I had a legitimate warranty repair..say a couple year old boat with stitching coming apart I wouldnt want to be behind them working on an out of warranty boat in front of me just because the guy threatens to go to all the forums and complain.

C. It could just be the pictures but your vinyl looks like crap. It in fact looks like you don't maintain it and treat it like a throwaway boat. I understand a short season but crappy looking vinyl isnt keeping you from skiing on the boat. If you dont want crappy looking vinyl take care of it better. The boat still works.. vinyl is a wear item how you take care of it and more importantly how you use it greatly influences how long it lasts.

D. On a more constructive note.. through a dealer is the only way you would have resolved this to your liking. Pictures would never be enough to say this a completely unacceptable even for a boat out of warranty failure. A dealer in your corner than knew the boat had proper care would have more pull.    
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
team210 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:09pm
I agree that the boat was and is out of warranty. I have been a die hard CC owner for years too, defended them to all. You know I heard a saying years ago that we as Americans don't complain enough we walk away maybe if we complained more and held those in charge accouable more we would not have to complain any longer. Now that being sai I own a business and ocassionally I have a customer who is unreasonable, but I still make it right with them, don't ever want any ill feelings in the business world out there about me. For the most part this has served me well, same customers for 25 years. I am not trying to hide, ask any questions you like. I beleive we have learned to accept sub par service, it's the way it is. CC did not last as long as it has without those core Christian values, and one needs to ask why the family left a business they built from the ground up to a great-unparralled company.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 5:02pm
And you have to understand, you came into a bunch of pretty die-hard CC lovers with your first post being a slam on CC. You dont have any personal info on yourself.....who, what, where, etc. The vast majority of us on the site have become pretty good friends and dont "hide" behind anonymity. Most would bend over backwards to help another member. It truely is a great group of guys.(and gals)

I think all of us agree the response from CC sucked, big time, I dont think any of us defend them on that issue. The unfortunate bottom line is, the boat is out of warranty.

A lot of things have changed in the last few years.. heck I remember you could run the gas over a few cents and get charged only for the closest dollar...try that today.

I agree with the Christian values 100% , we are starting to be in the minority in this country.. now that IS sad....
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic