Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Pylon for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Pylon for Sale
    Posted: June-24-2011 at 7:33pm
I posted this in the "gear for sale" section by accident:

I have a fairly beat up ski pylon from my 97 Ski Nautique for sale. $10 plus shipping. FYI: The replacement I bought cost $40 to ship from Ohio to Idaho. There are no deep gouges but the anodizing is worn off in places where the PO had a Skylon mounted. I was going to throw it away but figured someone might want it. Let me know if you are interested and I will take some pictures
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

1998 Super Sport Nautique
Big Pappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Pappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 4:03am
I may be interested. Could you post up pics?
Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 12:57pm
Here you go. This is the model that is slightly curved.

1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 12:58pm
Kris, I can email the pictures if you need a better look.
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

Big Pappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Pappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 1:17pm
The slight curve is down towards the bottom and from the bottom scuff to the top is straight correct? Any idea what shipping would be to 35117?
Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Big Pappa Big Pappa wrote:

The slight curve is down towards the bottom and from the bottom scuff to the top is straight correct? Any idea what shipping would be to 35117?
That is correct. The curve apex is where the floor would meet the pylon. The rest is straight. I just ran a cost estimate on UPS based on a guess of the weight and it came out to $42.61. They may add a little for the odd size but it wouldn't be more than $45 and if it was I would make up the difference.
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 1:31pm
Wow, that thing really is chewed up.
Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Wow, that thing really is chewed up.
So was the rest of the boat but it's looking good now!
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

Big Pappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Pappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 3:02pm
Do you know what the Diameter of the pylon is? Also how long is the strait portion from the top of the pylon? I am thinking of cutting it up and installing it as a rear pylon in my SN 2001 instead of the rear lift ring. I am still trying to think if it will work or not.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2011 at 2:01pm
Is this still for sale?
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2011 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by mdvalant mdvalant wrote:

Is this still for sale?
It is.
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2011 at 2:13pm
ok, buddy of mine might be buying an 88 with a bent pole. wondering if those will bolt up, assuming they do and if he buys ill keep you in mind. Thanks!
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
cgofort View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgofort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2011 at 6:26pm
Still available? Can email me at cgofort@yahoo.com
Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2011 at 7:32pm
Sorry cgofort, it is gone.
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

Drake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2011 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Jones Jones wrote:

I posted this in the "gear for sale" section by accident:

I have a fairly beat up ski pylon from my 97 Ski Nautique for sale. $10 plus shipping. FYI: The replacement I bought cost $40 to ship from Ohio to Idaho. There are no deep gouges but the anodizing is worn off in places where the PO had a Skylon mounted. I was going to throw it away but figured someone might want it. Let me know if you are interested and I will take some pictures
Drake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2011 at 9:40am
I am looking for a ski pylon for a 87 Barefoot Natique. Can you advise on where you purchased your replacement?

Thanks
Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2011 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Drake Drake wrote:

I am looking for a ski pylon for a 87 Barefoot Natique. Can you advise on where you purchased your replacement?

Thanks

Hi Drake, I found mine on Craigslist in Cleveland. They pop up on this site from time to time.
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic