Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1983 SN Parts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2011 at 2:42am
Tim I still want the Stern Light Socket

Fibersport View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fibersport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2011 at 6:32pm
Tim,

I know this post is a bit old but do you still have the exhaust ports? If so I might be interested.

Thanks,
Greg
century66@sbcglobal.net
TheChad1976 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheChad1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2011 at 3:37pm
Hey Tim, would you be able to shoot me a picture of the gas tank. I might be interested. How much?
TimSpangler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2011 at 12:08pm
Shoot me an email and I will send you some pics. I just took it out of the boat yesterday I need to empty the rest of the fuel out and clean it off a bit.

tim.spangler@gmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2011 at 11:15pm
I am putting the bare hull up for FREE. Anybody who wants it, come and get it. I will keep it here for the next week or so after that it will be headed to the dump.

Shoot me an email if you have any interest.

TIM
R. Delgado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R. Delgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2011 at 12:17am
Do you have the shaft log? It is the piece That is glassed into the hull where the shaft comes through?

-Reid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2011 at 1:03pm
Reid,

I still have it. still in the boat, I can snap a pic tonight if you are interested.

TIM
R. Delgado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R. Delgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2011 at 1:08pm
Yeah that would be great! You dont mind cutting it out? How much do you want for it? You can email me @ reid@sonshineministries.com or call at 209-663-0131. Thanks Tim!

-Reid
WVNautique79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVNautique79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 1:16pm
Still have the tracking fins? How much for one?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 3:29pm
Yes, I still have 2 of them. $30 +Ship. Shoot me an email

tim.spangler@gmail.com
WVNautique79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVNautique79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2011 at 4:29pm
Email sent. I'm very interested
river ratt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote river ratt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2011 at 9:28pm
interested in tracking fins for my 87 2001 sn you have picture?
dont slip on the glass
turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2011 at 1:32am
Tim, do you still have your seats? Thanks, Turk.
1982 Ski Nautique
1983 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2011 at 3:57pm
I had to keep the interior due to some unexpected circumstances.

TIM
turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2011 at 5:12pm
Tim, if something changes and you want to part with the seats give me a call. Thanks, Turk. 610 678-6275 or 484 400 -5150.
1982 Ski Nautique
1983 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 2:16pm
Updated list on first page.

Still some things left. :)
TRebhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRebhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 4:11pm
Tim,

Do you have the glove box and lid?
VT. Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 5:13pm
These did not have glove boxes. Sorry.
80tiquefan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80tiquefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2011 at 12:19am
By any chance, do you have the fiberglass seat base under the driver's seat?
Jason Murray

1980SkiNautique
1993 Sport Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 3:58pm
Sorry, it had the deluxe interior w/ a completely rusted swivel base

Tim
zeclops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeclops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 8:13pm
Do you have a horn ?
S
stan082

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2011 at 11:04am
Originally posted by zeclops zeclops wrote:

Do you have a horn ?
S

Sorry no horns.
bstegemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstegemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2011 at 4:11pm
Hello Tim,

I am interested in the deck plates (I think that is what they are called) shown in your pictures, but I don't see them listed. Do you still have them? These are the plates that mount on top of the top of the boat near the back (just behind the gunnel rails) that are aluminum and teak.

Brian
Brian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 3:43pm
I think I still have them. Let me look this evening and get back to you tomorrow.

TIM
bstegemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstegemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 5:08pm
Thanks Tim,

You can reach me at 214-497-7150.

Brian
Brian
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2011 at 10:14pm
tim - do you have the receiver portion and pins for the motor box hinges? how much?   
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 2:05am
Kris,
when you say receiver portion are you talking about the hinge itself? I think you can buy the pins new still.
83Ski
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by dwcar dwcar wrote:

Kris,
when you say receiver portion are you talking about the hinge itself? I think you can buy the pins new still.

I have the part that screws into the motor box, but the part on the floor/service access is missing on my boat...   At some point in this boat's life, the center access was replaced, I assume that the hinges were tossed inadvertantly with the old panel.
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 6:06pm
McMaster Carr has these?
Hinges
83Ski
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 6:19pm
I would say that Don's correct about McMaster having the right hinges (likely for a few bucks cheaper than you'll find it elsewhere), but Nautique Skins has them (and the nice pu$hbutton pins) as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic