NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1983 SN Parts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 2:40am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Psst- Dave don't tell anyone your putting on mufflers---

don't I remember you bragging how nice and quiet and easy to hear in the back seat yours is now?

john

Good one JBear! AND, don't I seem to remember a certain Mustang that resides just down the river from me which had brand spanking new mufflers on it in which the owner (who shall remain nameless) told me where I could get those exact same mufflers.

I just want to be able to hear Pete screaming from the tube....."Slow Down Dave....YOUR GOING TO FAST", when we tube together up on Delavan.

You and Gary are on the same river? Well..his boat is so quiet now you'll only know when he is coming if he calls you on the cell phone.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 3:11am
Yes we are John,he's the next town up on the river and chain of lakes.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 3:18am
did you know of him or his boat before he got on here? Sure is a nice lookin' ride.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
TimSpangler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 10:27am
Originally posted by lbrashea lbrashea wrote:

Looking for waterpump, the on that is an impeller, also how much for the boat hull, do you have the title?? Louisbrashear@yahoo.com

The engine is still together. I plan to keep it that way unless there is no one interested in the complete engine (which there is as of right now)

As for the hull itself. Shoot me an email and we can discuss it. tim.spangler@gmail.com

I will keep you posted on the engine.

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 10:33am
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

If Paul doesn't take the platform I'd be very interested and can pick it up.
pheinbach@hotmail.com

Also interested in the bow vents.

Tim,
After reading your avatar/boat bio. Did everything work out as you hoped???

Oh by the way you guys are like vultures. You guys will have this boat stripped to the bone in hours.

I think Pauly is interested in the brackets only? The platform may still be available. I do still have the bow vents. Shoot me an email.

tim.spangler@gmail.com

As for everything working out......I'll let you know, so far so good.
ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2011 at 5:25pm
Tim,
Sent you an email about 2 of the three fins?
Let me know.
Thanks,
JT
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 12:53am
That is correct on the swim platform. I am only interested in the brackets, NOT the teak wood platform. I hope to use the brackets to replace an ugly set on a 1973 Ski Nautique. I plan to measure this weekend to see if this will work.

Tim, thanks for your patience.
jcow0714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcow0714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 4:29am
do you have any engine mounts?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by jcow0714 jcow0714 wrote:

do you have any engine mounts?

I do. Should be in good shape.

$40 + shipping for all 4 w/ hardware

Shoot me an email if you are interested.

tim.spangler@gmail.com

Thanks
bbishop1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbishop1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 11:49pm
hi tim,sent you email regarding parts.thanks,brian
jcow0714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcow0714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2011 at 4:46pm
Tim il take the mounts if that a**hole didn't steal them from me. Send me an email at jcow0714@aol.com. Thanks
wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2011 at 5:49pm

Tim il take the mounts if that a**hole didn't steal them from me. Send me an email at jcow0714@aol.com. Thanks

If I had known you had dibs I would have walked or sent them to you, but that deal went out the door when you started the name calling. Next time try a civil conversation, it works wonders.
jcow0714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcow0714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2011 at 6:40pm
It just gets really annoying when you find parts online and numerous people chime in and take them. Total disrespect. But since I can't get them from you, does anyone else know where I can pick these up at? I need engine and trans. Thanks
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2011 at 8:21pm
Discount inboard marine sells them.
83Ski
KFD14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 4:53pm
I might be interested in the step pads. How much for the set??

Seth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2011 at 11:36am
Originally posted by KFD14 KFD14 wrote:

I might be interested in the step pads. How much for the set??

Seth

Shoot me an email

tim.spangler@gmail.com

Thanks
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2011 at 1:39pm
Tim,

I took a good look at the brackets yestersday and have decided to pass on them. I would have to drill more holes.

Thanks anyway!
ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2011 at 8:12pm
Tim,
Still need to get your mailing info.
Jerry
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
Matt3Ark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt3Ark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2011 at 2:44am
How much do you want for the props? Also, do you have the in-dash console with lid still? What color, are any parts of lid or console broken? How much for it? My email is matt.3ark@gmail.com     Thanks
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2011 at 11:55am
How much for the good prop and the rudder? Thanks

rdscroggin@cox.net
1983 Ski Nautique
Sjm78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjm78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2011 at 4:51pm
If rman56 decides not to take the Rudder I would like second chance.

Thanks
Sjmother@comcast.net
jcow0714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcow0714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 4:46am
how about fuel line?
jcow0714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcow0714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 4:46am
how about fuel line? from the carb to fuel pump?
84SN2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 9:02am
Is the stern light cover still there? Its the chrome cover that covers the housing for the stern light so that water wont get down down in the housing????   Some how mine is missing then my boat will be complete
81 tique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81 tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 10:20pm
I'd take the speedometer if it's an airguide surface mount. One of mine is bad on my 81 SN. Is the side glass the same on yours an the 81? If so I'm also looking for the rectangular glass piece. Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 4:15pm

how about fuel line? from the carb to fuel pump?

I have it. Shoot me an email.

Thanks,

TIM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by 84SN2001 84SN2001 wrote:

Is the stern light cover still there? Its the chrome cover that covers the housing for the stern light so that water wont get down down in the housing????   Some how mine is missing then my boat will be complete

Stern light is gone, sorry.

TIM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by 81 tique 81 tique wrote:

I'd take the speedometer if it's an airguide surface mount. One of mine is bad on my 81 SN. Is the side glass the same on yours an the 81? If so I'm also looking for the rectangular glass piece. Thanks!

I have 1 speedo left. Shoot me an email. Glass is gone.

Thanks

TIM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 4:35pm
Updated list on first page.
81 tique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81 tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2011 at 6:00pm
Tim, you can reach me at cbtdevelopment at comcast.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic