Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GLEE is a very addictive show

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kim123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GLEE is a very addictive show
    Posted: March-18-2011 at 6:09am
I noticed that the previous three albums were much more varied selection of music, this is mostly covers of modern pop songs. Probably because the producers understand that the main public Glee (teenagers) would be likely to buy the album a good selection of popular songs as if it were full of songs that I had never heard of before. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but it is dissapointing for the fans of Lea Michele, who is known for the covers of old songs and showtunes. At least I was very happy to have Michele CD song because I think it is more than enough songs from three previous albums (although not very pretty to kill the "one exception" - has only excluded volume 4). His little room for other actors to shine, especially Kevin McHale (their version of "Stronger" is great) and Naya Rivera (who has an entire album, and I like it!).
       Glee altri due spiccano dell'album canzoni sono "Teenage Dream" e "dimenticare. versione Acapella Darren Criss' di un brano di molto esagerato Katy Perry e sulla copertina di Gwyneth Paltrow Cee-Lo è seria dipendenza (che che SAPEV Paltrow poteva cantare?) E mi ritrovo a cantare (e ballare), così come ogni volta che vengono .
       The album includes two duets with Chord Overstreet and Dianna Agron. Although I find the voice Agron be low, but gentle, his voice with chemistry Overstreet for her. "Lucky" is another of my favorites on the album, and although "The time of my life" is not exactly up to standard Lea Michele / Cory Monteith, they do a good job in Glee.
Supernatural DVD 1-5
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic