Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

learning to trick ski

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2015 at 1:00pm
Very cool.

I should be able to do all that by my second time out
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2015 at 12:40am
Great to see that video about Ken White. Tricks has always been my favorite 3 event choice for competition. I started out on two around 1968. We never used the tach, always the air guides through the years. I am currently on a 42 Kidder Red Line. Love the ski. Grew up also skiing on EP and Saucer tricks.

Most do this for fun. Back in the 70's and 80's Tricks were huge. Bread and butter for Correct Craft. Awesome table and wakes behind the 2001's which is what I continue to use.

On two, most skiers around 16 mph and 18 for one. I would have to measure my trick rope. Precise location to the wake is huge. I even have a knot in my rope to get the right on the table.

BTW skier, in a tournament gets two 20 second passes. when you fall, you go to the next pass. Fall sometime on the second pass, you are done for the day in tricks unless you are awarded a re-ride.

I currently only trick on one. I am teaching my daughter "little skierox" how to trick. We plan to compete in a least two tournaments this summer.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic