Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Free stuff, Jump Seat, Props, Shower, Racks + more
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Free stuff, Jump Seat, Props, Shower, Racks + more

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free stuff, Jump Seat, Props, Shower, Racks + more
    Posted: September-26-2010 at 1:43am

2. Vintage 3 blade prop from 87 Ski 2001. 13x13 1" $150 Exc condition shaft Nibral Prop
3. 4 Blade OJ prop original from 1997 Ski $150 needs to be tuned up

4. Air Guide Speedo in kmk/H $75,(Bezel available)
Speedo

5. Set Ski Racks Black $0 (S&H only)*

Speedo Pitot Tubes (pr) $0 (S&H only - ~ $20)*

-----------Gone ------------------
6. Clarion Marine Cassette $0 (S&H Only)* Taken
7. Heater Craft 2100-191 Type 2 Shower Pump and Hot/Cold Manifold, outlet. $0 - Taken
1. Jump Seat /Accessory Seat Ski Nautique, in light Tan (from 97).SOLD
pjager@jageng.com

* I have to pay our shipper to process shipment and pack. Depends on item but this would be $10-50.

Jtandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2010 at 1:03pm
Do you have any pics send to jtandy@bellsouth.net pics of seat and speedo please thx jon
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2010 at 2:55pm
I think I want the shower. What all does it need to make it work?
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2010 at 5:05pm
Some hoses/fittings to connect hot and cold. The outlet hose I might still have I am 99% sure I chucked the shower head in the garbage! But you can easily make one with a garden sprayer.

Oops - The mixing manifold is still on the boat, i would have to remove that.

pix of seat and speedo sent.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 1:20pm
Uh oh, major labor expense! Lol, what would the extra labor bring the cost to, still interested, I have to make ti a stealth instal anyway so the original hoses and stuff would be swapped anyway, I can't take anymore greif over none original parts.
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 4:39pm
I took all the stuff out last nite but the Shower pump/manifold/hoses, marine audio cassette with CD changer are "sold". Cheers
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 7:09pm
Cant find what the ski racks are like in the reference. would they work in my 87. I could use some organisation.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 9:44pm
I had teak racks in my 87 which were pretty cool. These are fold out quality black plastic. 90% sure they will work if my memory is correct. Can't go wrong really.   
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2010 at 2:20am
TX, don't worry about folks giving you grief over non original parts.

It's your boat, do with it/ to it as you please.
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2010 at 12:29pm
I'll start to worry when my friends a neighbors have boats less than half her age that are better equipped and in better shape. So far none are even close.

Pete is gonna love my idea to replace the dash with an off centered iPad. Lol
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2010 at 5:45pm
Updated the list of free stuff to include the speedo tubes and heater core/metal box and fan assy.

tlolley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlolley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2010 at 9:29pm
Do you still have the 13x13 prop. Also I am looking for a rudder.
Please email me at tlolley@centurytel.net
sagres88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sagres88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2010 at 4:17pm
Is there only 1 speedo? I still need two new/better looking speedo's in Km/h.
1990 Ski Nautique
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2010 at 4:03am
Yes just the one. I must have sold my other one years ago (after installing Perfect Pass) - I took the heater off the list as well, using it for parts for my friend's boat.
83 2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83 2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2010 at 1:06pm
Hi, Newbie here. Are the Pitots the original black Airguides? If so, I'll take 'em. Snapped one off with the buffer last night.
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2010 at 5:57pm
I am taking the pitots off in about 2 weeks. I do have the brass reservoirs - or whatever they are called, out now though.
j_blankenship View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j_blankenship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2010 at 7:49pm
Shark,

I too am interested in the pitots if "83 2001" doesn't take them. I only need one, but have been unable to find any at all!

Thanks,
John Blankenship
'99 Sport Nautique
83 2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83 2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2010 at 11:23pm
I actually only need 1 pitot (for now) I'm sure the other one will break eventually. Sounds like we should split the pair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j_blankenship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2010 at 12:24am
Excellent! Mighty generous of you...
'99 Sport Nautique
83 2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83 2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2010 at 5:59pm
No problem. I recognize how difficult these original pitots are to find...no need to be greedy. Next time one breaks it might be time for both of us to go aftermarket.
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2010 at 3:54am
I am going to have the boat in the water for 1 more week, weather is still good, went swimming today.

As soon as I pull the boat the speedo p/u's come off. Trim tabs going in right there. You guys have 'em... hang tight tho.

http://twitpic.com/2mwexd/full
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2010 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by SharkSN SharkSN wrote:

I do have the brass reservoirs - or whatever they are called, out now though.

pulsation dampeners
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2010 at 6:19pm
trim tabs?
83 2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83 2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2010 at 7:16pm
No hurry on my part. As you can see, I live in Minnesota. The boat will sit tight for the next six months. Time to tune up the snowmobile. Thanks SharkSN
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2010 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by SharkSN SharkSN wrote:

I am taking the pitots off in about 2 weeks. I do have the brass reservoirs - or whatever they are called, out now though.

Answer: Stabalizer tubes!
What did I win???
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
83 2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83 2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2010 at 7:20pm
Does anyone run their Airguides with the stabilizer tubes disconnected? The airguide.com.au guy claims this is the way to go. I ran new speedo hose and bypassed the tubes per his suggestion.
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2010 at 10:07pm
Pulled the boat - weather still good just felt like testing my new hitch on the V70R.. http://twitpic.com/369qh0/full

I can pull the speedo pickups - easiest would be to paypal me at pjager@jageng.com $20 should be ample for shipping etc.... cheersV70R + SN in tow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j_blankenship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2010 at 6:39pm
Money sent. Thanks!

Originally posted by 83 2001 83 2001 wrote:

Does anyone run their Airguides with the stabilizer tubes disconnected? The airguide.com.au guy claims this is the way to go. I ran new speedo hose and bypassed the tubes per his suggestion.

How do the needles look with it this way? I would assume pretty jittery.

Rgds,
John
'99 Sport Nautique
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2010 at 1:45am
Sharksn,
I would like the 13 x 13 if you still have it my PO liked to drive over rocks or logs or somthing Or did not like to get wet pushing off from the beach.
Thanks Mike
Lakedog55
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2010 at 5:57pm
hi - i brought both props into alberni engineering to be tuned and balanced. the 4 blade was obvious. the 3 blade we looked at and there appeared to be a slight warble at the tip of one blade. the work to the 3 blade is nominal $25, so looking to add that the price with invoice provided.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic