NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 12>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2010 at 1:21am

Bully went to work camp with some of our local kids...

Bully on the way to Thanksgiving dinner with one of his new friends.

Bully is very excited tonite as his friend Hollywood has come to visit Central Florida and has promised to take him skiing with the guys tomorrow.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2010 at 1:37am
Bully looks a little tired in that last pic. Jbear hope you are feeding him well and letting him get his rest.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2010 at 1:56am
if you think he looks tired now...wait till tomorrow nite..he is goin' footin with Eddie and HW. Gonna be a long day for the little guy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2010 at 1:32am

Eddie, HW and Bully getting ready to drop the boat in the water..

Bully enteraining the guys with some stories of what he has seen so far on this adventure.

Bully brought along a new Florida friend...
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2010 at 2:45am
Well...yesterday was another red letter day in Bully's big adventure. It was off to the Correct Craft plant for a special tour arranged by none other than the Godfather himself, Dave Hendricks.

But first the lttle guy was hungry so you know where we HAD to stop..

Of course he had to have his picture taken with some new friends..so we couldn't let him be alone in the picture..us buddies have to stick together..

after a long lunch we did finally make it to the plant..

What a great time. Dave really rolled out the red carpet for us guys. The factory is awesome and so are all of the people we met there that make our favorite boat. Our thanks to Dave for taking a day off to have lunch with us and allow us to take all the time we needed to check out every aspect of the process. Dave really knows his stuff. And guys..the sign out front by the street says "Correct Craft World Headquarters"...it was enough to make a guys heart proud.

But Bully has seen enough of Central Florida. Says he's got the itch to move on. Where's he gonna land next????

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2010 at 9:51am

WOW, what can I say but you guy's missed it.
To hang out and talk Correct Craft with a bunch of guys over
wings and spirt of Bully !!

I knew it would take alot of time that day, so I plan it correctly..

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....

Thank you Keith for a great day to remember in life...

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2010 at 9:57am

John, check out my new signature..
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 12:06am

Bully, wants to be in next year calender....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2010 at 11:35pm
Sorry about losing all the Bully pictures. Moved them all to a new file to make them easier to find. Might not have been such a good idea. Dang computers...

Anyhow...

Bully is about to climb back in the box for a trip...where in heck is this guy gonna end up? He picked his next adventure but asked me not to let the cat out of the bag..so to speak.

Stay tuned.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2010 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Eddie, HW and Bully getting ready to drop the boat in the water..

Bully enteraining the guys with some stories of what he has seen so far on this adventure.

Bully brought along a new Florida friend...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2010 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Well...yesterday was another red letter day in Bully's big adventure. It was off to the Correct Craft plant for a special tour arranged by none other than the Godfather himself, Dave Hendricks.

But first the lttle guy was hungry so you know where we HAD to stop..

Of course he had to have his picture taken with some new friends..so we couldn't let him be alone in the picture..us buddies have to stick together..

after a long lunch we did finally make it to the plant..

What a great time. Dave really rolled out the red carpet for us guys. The factory is awesome and so are all of the people we met there that make our favorite boat. Our thanks to Dave for taking a day off to have lunch with us and allow us to take all the time we needed to check out every aspect of the process. Dave really knows his stuff. And guys..the sign out front by the street says "Correct Craft World Headquarters"...it was enough to make a guys heart proud.

But Bully has seen enough of Central Florida. Says he's got the itch to move on. Where's he gonna land next????

john
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2010 at 2:40am
Thanks HW...how did you do that?

Anyhow the little guy got picked up yesterday and should be well on his way.

Hint as to where he is goin'? Well...its a good thing Bully was exposed to some good Vols football while he was here as he might get to meet a famous Vol. Hope he gets me a autograph!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2010 at 3:07am
When you move a file into a folder it increases the amount of information in the URL, I simply found the folder name you moved it to and squeezed it into the link when I quoted your text.

Bully is going to Indianapolis... Broshar?
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2010 at 11:23am
"while he was here as he might get to meet a famous Vol" .... Oh my God ..please tell me your not sending to the Tennesse state prison!
Lots of Vols live there.....lol
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2010 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

"while he was here as he might get to meet a famous Vol" Oh my God ..please tell me your not sending to the state prison!

He said famous "Vol", not Auburn Tiger.

Go Dawgs!
Doug
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 12:53am
very good guess HW but could not the little guy to 79.

I said Vol Tom not gator.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 1:06am
ever wonder why the Vols uniforms are orange and so are prison uniforms
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 1:14am
beautiful shade of Orange. best looking end zones. to bad my Vols didn't visit the end zone enough this season.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 1:16am
Heck I was 20 yrs old before I knew Ky had a football team....lol
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 1:18am
Ky has a football team? D-1?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 1:24am
At work they tell me they do....Karen says football season was just something to do on sat afternons till basketball started.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 1:28am
me and Patti have been to Rupp. A friend of ours went there just because he loved the basketball team. Were there when Pitino made them Nat. Champs. What a scene at Rupp during games. Crazy!
"Loud pipes save lives"

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 1:30am
Yes it is a site.....well better let this thread get back on topic.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 10:25am
Safe travels, Bully! Can't wait to see the next stop!

I don't know who has the bigger smile on his face Bully or Jbear?
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2010 at 12:50am
Just thought I would let you know we received Bully a few days ago. We have been keeping him busy with Christmas shopping and helping out with Christmas Cheer for needy families. Going to try to make it to Dry Dock later this week and we are going to the Colts / Jags game on Sunday. As soon as things slow down a will post some pics. By the way had to thaw him out a little bit. I am not sure he is used to this cold weather.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2010 at 3:21am
Glad to know the little guy made it. He promised to get me Manning's autograph if possible.

Enjoy!
"Loud pipes save lives"

W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 5:49pm
Sorry it has been a while since I have been on. I have many pictures of Bully to try to upload, but I think they are too big. I am not a computer guy, so I might need some help reducing them.

W.U.S.S.
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:23pm
The first day we received Bully, we took him on a little history tour.
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:28pm
We had some fun at work, even caught a fire, I think he kinda liked the Fire Truck almost as much as boat rides[/IMG]
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 9:51pm
Before Christmas Bully came along to help with Project Christmas Cheer. For 2 days, he helped 700 neady families shop for food and toys. Sorry about the Steelers hat, my nephew has been brainwashed!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic