NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Door Prizes/Cool Stuff To Buy

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Door Prizes/Cool Stuff To Buy
    Posted: February-16-2010 at 10:50pm
We are in count down...
Weather Ordered.....
Boat loaded.....
Ice Chest Filled.....
Makin' a List.......
Checkin' it Twice......

We have a lot of "stuff " to be auctioned & raffled off from several members wanting to give back to Keith's site.Being there is no formal registration fee's or schedule of events our Tee shirt and merchindise sales will be our only revenue.
Pauly Banana sent a package that includes some decals I have never seen,along with others that I would call "relics from the past" was very thrilled upon opening. Thanx Pauly for the donation to the site.
CorrectCraftParts is also donating a box of various CCparts.Woody from Mastercraft of Orlando is also bringing "BRIBES" And from the rumors I here Santa will be in a MC.Really don't matter as long as Santa finds Parramore's....Who Dat Woody that HO HO HO ?????????????
We raised 1000.00 dollars last year, lets see if we can top it this year.Each time we log on do we thank Keith for his hard work to keep this thing called CCFan growing and adding new info daily.I ask all reading this,how much is this site worth to you????????????//Boat dr

Side note, If you still have your ID Badge from any reunions Please Bring them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 11:18pm

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 11:35pm
BS>>>>>>   Keith Is Da' Man
Hope I can give back a little of what has been given so freely from all the Great Members of this site.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic