NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Gonne929 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonne929 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 3:50pm
Hey Guys,
It was great meeting you all yesterday. The NorthEast reunion at Lake George is going to be a must for me next year.
I think Ken should really buy that boat from Rhoni! If he does I get a pull behind it every other weekend   

Larry, shoot me an e-mail. My e-mail address is gonne929@aol.com. I will get you the info for my friend in NC.

Jeff
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 6:05pm
Janitor my ass!

Very cool to meet Rhoni... definitely an unexpected bonus! Always great to see you guys- we'll have to hook up again soon. Rick, Jeff, great to finally meet you both in person.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 12:30am
mini reunions like this make me hate living in nj instead of back in MA:-(
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
SUNAPEE CROW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNAPEE CROW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 1:44pm
Yes, it was great to meet so many members of the forum. Thanks again to Mike for the tickets!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 11:09pm
Where was the custodians right hand in the next pic?? Yikes
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2010 at 6:34pm
Fellas,
Looks like you had a good turn out. Sorry I missed it this year.
Thanks for posting the photo.

-Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic