NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

River Run Roster 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 9:07am
Mark, glad to hear you're doing okay and are going to make it. Ehhh, heart attacks.........can't keep a good man down!

Greg, sorry to hear that you and Amy aren't gonna make it. Hope everything is okay.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 10:07pm

Reidp and Joe,

You guy's gonna bring the GO-DADDY GIRLS with you....hehe

Dave
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 12:25am
Hey Reid..if you are watching this thread..I have been trying to call you for 2 days..just get C.O. busy (fast) when I dial your number.

Greg; We are so sorry we are not gonna see you both. We hope all is well. You know me and Patti love ya and are here for you.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
prosweep1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prosweep1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 3:07am
I was on the river today, a little chilly-52. Sat looks like sunny 70 degrees and 45 at night :(
so bring the whiskey!
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 5:11am

We'll survive, I'll bring a couple of portable electric space heaters if anyone needs them for the p.m., might be a bit cool in a tent, just let me know if you need to borrow them.
-Adam

1973 Skier
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2010 at 11:31pm
I haven't logged in for a while and just saw this thread today. Pretty excited since we live in Volusia county and only 30 miles from Astor so I guess we are going to stop by on Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately the starter on my Nautique died so my boat may not be running by the weekend but look forward to seeing all the people whose posts I have been reading on this site.

Ralph
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2010 at 10:36am
Rolling to the river!!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2010 at 3:56pm
Any picture?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 3:50am
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

Any picture?

They're here
-Adam

1973 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic