Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-produced Correct Craft Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 15>
Author
jnolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2010 at 10:24am
Paul,

Can you post a picture of it. If it is the one i will add to the order.

JN
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2010 at 8:18pm
JN

Here you go! Let me know if this is it.

jnolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2010 at 4:47pm
That's it. What is the cost?

JN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2010 at 10:40pm
JN,

Glad the hear that is the one you need. I have sent it over to my design guy, who will get it done asap. The price should be between $7.00 and $10.00 depending on the setup cost. You will be the first to know when it is finished. It should be no longer than two weeks.

Paul
jnolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2010 at 11:51am
Pauly,

I will asume it is $10.00 and send you a check for all six that I need.

Thanks,

JN
ccntq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccntq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2010 at 9:57pm
How much are the silver trailer decals?

Pat
WESN
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2010 at 12:35am
Pauly, the stickers look great!
I'll be placing an order for a battery box label and the trailer decals once they are available. I emailed you about this one, but thought I would put it out to the group as well...

Does anyone have a photo of the sticker from a 2001 muffler?
Pictured below is where the sticker used to be on my 1986 SN pipe. All that was left was the glue residue in the outline of what appeared to be a sticker or label. I seem to remember seeing a photo of one...

Thanks in advance!
-Brad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2010 at 10:21am
Originally posted by ccntq ccntq wrote:

How much are the silver trailer decals?

Pat

Pat the cost of the decal is $5.00 per sticker plus $5.00 for shipping or $15.00 for a pair sent to your door.

Contact me at mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com or call 952-432-4318

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2010 at 10:26am
Brad

Glad to hear that the stickers worked out! We may need a little help from the CCF community on a muffler decal. I will make some calls and see what I can find out!

Paul
jnolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2010 at 4:25pm
Pauley,

Wanted to make sure you recieved my order and check. let me know.

JN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2010 at 12:19am
JN,

Got your check in hand, waiting for your order to be finished at the decal shop. If you can give me your email, I will keep you updated as to the date their shipped.

jnolan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2010 at 10:39am
My e-mail is jnolan@sjpproperties.com

JN
psherwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psherwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2010 at 3:20pm
I'm looking for someone to make the old 40's to 50's CC logo in gold metallic vinyl for a stern application. Can your decal guy do that?
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2010 at 9:07pm
Hi Pauly,
Any word on my warning decals for my bfn, did you recieved my check.

Thanks Quebec
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2010 at 1:07am
Hello, Quebec

All has been sent. Your decals went in the mail Monday. Let me know when you get them and let me know what you think of them

Thanks,
Pauly-Banana
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2010 at 10:30am
Hi Pauly,
My decals came today very very nice thank you.

Thanks,
QUEBEC
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY
Jtandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2010 at 3:01pm
Pauly I have a 1982 Southwind I need the Correct sticker and flag for both sides of the boat. as well as sticker for the rear transom for prop and fuel warning.   You can email me a address at Jtandy@bellsouth.net to send you a check. Also to we know where i can get the stickers for the valve covers on a 351w Mine are faded out and can not see the lettering.
Jtandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2010 at 2:44pm
good day I have a 1982 Southwind and I would like to put a wake tower on it. What do you or anyone else think about this... Thx Jon
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2010 at 9:53pm
Pauly,

The decals I received to date look great! However it looks like a I still need a few more decals listed below to complete the restoration:

Quantity - Description

1 - Danger Warning Avoid Personal Injury Keep Away From (Rectangle shaped, the one located on the transom) decal @ $7.00
1 - Avoid Personal Injury..Transom Tow Ring....Do Not Tow ...Two Skiers Warning decal @ $ 7.00
1 - Avoid Personal Injury Tow Pylon Warning Caution Decal @ $7.00
1 - Danger Warning Avoid Personal Injury Keep Away From...(Square shaped, The one located on the instrument console) decal @ $7.00
1   Before Starting the Engine... Warning Caution (The one located on the instrument console) decal @ $10.00

I just sent you an email this evening and will get a check in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance,
Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
Jtandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2010 at 7:29am
Pauly I need several stickers for my southwind. one for the rear end of the boat in the center. two flags and two correct craft for each side. there is a sticker that goes on the area as you walk thru the winsheild on the fiberglass to the left but i dont know what goes there if you know i need that one as well. if you will you can call me 901-833-2566 or email me your address and will send funds as well as take care of the shipping thru fedex thx jon
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2010 at 5:01pm
Hey Pauly
I PMed you about hull decals for an 89 SN. Can you call me?
Thanks,
Tom 843 437 5776
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
Martinique Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2010 at 11:35pm
Hi
Could I get your phone number to discuss decals?
Thanks
Jeff
(865)385-5130
BAMBOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAMBOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2010 at 4:32am
Would you have a complete set of warning stickers for a 1996 Ski Nautique?
Frank
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2011 at 2:16pm
Bump on this thread too! All you newbies, here's your decals you're looking for.Again, the reason for the season.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2011 at 1:38am
Marty, thanks for getting this back into the spot light again.

Pauly Banana
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2011 at 1:57pm
Pauly,

I can't tell from inspecting the first photo ...but do you have the decal that is applied to the water strainer? I believe it is relatively small decall applied to the water strainer.

Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 12:47am
Pauly,

On April 9, 2010 you posted a Black with white letter 1980's Ski Natique Trailer Decal. You said that one was a test model. You had to go to your cabin to make sure it was good to go. Do you have that one ready yet? I need two.

tilley166@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2011 at 11:12pm
Hello Donald!

The good news is that the decals for the trailer are currently being made. I will have several sets for sale. I will email you as soon as they are finished.

Thanks-Pauly Banana
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2011 at 11:41pm
Pauly,

Great. I will need two.

Thanks,

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2011 at 1:28am
No problem, I will call my guy and check on progress tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic